Chapter 2:The morning after pt.2

Maria's Pov:
I noticed Lucas staring at me and I tried to hold my smile in.I dropped an egg shell and went to pick it up but winded up rubbing my butt against Lucas' dick.I slowly turned around and said my bad trying not to make eye contact.He licked his lips and said you good shawty.I was officially red.We ate and I told him I was ready to hear why I was here.He told me that we'd met at a party last night and I got drunk and danced on him all night.When the party was over he didn't want me to drink & drive and he couldn't find my friends so he took me home with him.I then shyly asked did we do anything.He smirked then said no even though I wouldn't have regretted it.

Lucas' Pov:
Maria and I went to my room and I gave her phone.We chilled for about an hour then her phone starting ringing I peeped that if said LALO 🌊🌊.She ignored the call but quickly asked for her clothes and for me to drive her home. .....10 min later in the car.....We began driving to her house which was about 15 mins away.I put my Aux cord in and started playing my song FALL IN LOVE ft. Dillyn Troy. (Link below) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t-RGf0CiDC8
She began dancing and said this is dope and who's song is this.Maria was surprised when I said it was mine.

Maria's Pov:
We arrived at my house.I was a little sad because I really did like this Lucas kid and even though I just met him I knew he was going to be BAE. As I began to grab the door handle he pulled me back and said he wanted to see me again and asked for my number .We exchanged numbers and looked at each other and began to get closer.Our lips were about to touch until I heard my house door slam.It was LALO speeding to the car and pulling me to into the house.

Who is LALO ?
Were Lucas and Maria really about to kiss?
Is LALO Maria's boyfriend?