Chapter 4 : sleepover pt.1

*Next morning*

Maria's Pov

I woke up so happy becuase I was seeing Lucas today.I got out my beats pill and put on Fall in love by my soon to be baby Lucas . I showered for an hour.I put on some sweats my slipper uggs and a stripped crop top.My hair was curly and i had packed an overnight bag just in case. I told LALO I was going to a friends house on my way out.

LUCAS :
I got a text from Maria saying she was on her way. I'm not gonna lie I do mess with these hoes.but Maria's different she's wifey material.I'm going to treat her right. I ordered some general tso's chicken rice and broccoli. (Her friend said it was her favorite)I set it up in the basement in romantic way. With Netflix on go and pillows all over the floor.

Maria :
To be totally honest I was nervous walking to Lucas' house. I liked him but I just didn't want to fall for him and be the one who looks stupid. He greeted and hugged me then walked me to his basement. It was so romantic he has my favorite movie and food laid out on the floor surrounded by a bouquet of flowers and a small box.
Lucas:
Maria turned around and hugged me and said she loved it. I told her that strangling was not a way to show me and she laughed before letting go .
*Hour later *
Maria :
" so what's in the box" Lucas opened it. It was a Gucci necklace with Swarovski crystals. I cried while he was putting it around my neck. Nobody man has ever bought me anything like this.

This is all I can update until tonight .... 😰