Chapter 3:I'm not a kid

LALO's Pov
I woke up and didn't find Maria in the house .i called her phone 20 times and got no answer,but then I heard a car pull up to the driveway.I ran out and pulled Maria in the house.She screamed what are you doing and get off of me.

(LALO in the media)

Maria's Pov:
I asked LALO why would he ever do that.
"im not a little girl anymore ".
-"I don't care mom is gone and I'm responsible for your dumb ass"
I ran up to my room and slammed the door . I tried to erase what just happened out of my mind.I put my showers speakers on and hopped in.I showered for about an hour then got out.I put on some sweats slides and a white crop top.

LALO's🌊🌊 Pov:
I heard a knock on the door and said it was open. It was ria she came in,sat next to me and hugged me.she sat back and apologized telling me She should've called.I replied and said no I'm sorry but your all I got
and I don't want to loose you.

Lucas's Pov:
It was around 1, I was bored and could'nt sleep.I just kept thinking about this Maria. my phone lit up and it was Maria 😍😍😍!

-imessage-

FUTURE WIFEY😍: Hey u up !?

LucasDacutie:  Yeah wassup wit u?

FUTURE WIFEY😍:Nothing I was just up ,I cant really sleep.

LucasDacutie: Actually I was thinking about you....

- Maria - This made me blush because I was actually doing too.I jsut did'nt want to show what I felt for him.

Maria: Oh that's cute......

Lucas:You just going to play me like that ma,but umm what you doing tommorow ?

Maria: Nothing what did you have in mind..

Lucas : I wanted you to come over tommorow

Maria : Sure why not ...Bae

Lucas: Oh so i'm bae now?

Maria :We'll just have to see tommorow....

Maria's Pov

I turned around and put my head in my pillows.I smiled so hard that my face hurt.I dont know what it is with Lucas ,I baely knew him but he did something to me.I turned back around and went to sleep with a smile on my face.