tmnt x reader part 3 ( tough to crack)

"Oh... so.. you didn't hear anything?" Raph said with a hint of hopefulness in his voice. "Nope" you said eyeing him curiously. Then you walked over to the fridge and saw Raph tense up. You got out a glass of milk that you had put there in the day before and sat next to the hothead and started drinking it slowly. you sneaked a glance at the turtle and saw tat he had his head turned in the other direction. "Sooo..... what were you talking about anyway?" you asked hoping you could get something out of him. he turned to face you and you saw that his face was as red as his mask.

"Uhhhhhh........ n-nothing" he stuttered. Yes the Raphael Hamato was stuttering. "You sure..?" you asked in a seductive tone leaning closer to him. His eyes were wide and he could only manage to nod his head. You leaned in even more so there was only 3 centimeters between the two of you. "You positive?" you asked almost in a whisper. He closed his eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. You chuckled and got out of the room. "guess raph's tough to crack" you thought. Raph opened his eyes and you weren't in the room anymore. "UGHH I can't believe I fell for that" his mind screamed.