Part 6 MORNIIIIIING

you were awakened by the sounds of giggles. WAIT! GIGGLES?! you were supposed to be alone after all. your eyes shot open attempting to find the source of the laughter. "woah (y/n) you ok bruh?" a familiar childish voice was in front of you, no.... on top of you! 

"Mikey?" your heartbeat sped up, what was he doing on your bed? what was he doing on top of you?! You looked up to meet his baby blue eyes, and freckled face  that was extremely close to you, you blushed a bright red that would put Raph's bandana to shame. You saw Mikey look to the side with a light blush not wanting to meet your eyes. You stayed like that for a couple of minutes, it seemed like Mikey did not want to get off of you.

After a while, Mikey finally got off and smile brightly. "Um, I uhh made breakfast!" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly  "And I was about to tickle you, to wake you up!"

"Oh...............ok" you yawned you left your window open last night, that must have been how he got in. Now that you had finally settled down you realized that your apartment smelled of eggs and bacon. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's eat!"

________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: hey guys! wrote a bit more X3 I might make more later but this is what I have for you guys right now :/