Part 5 to ur house!

Donnie couldn't sleep, his thoughts kept drifting to you. and how he hadn't seen you the whole day, because he was in his lab. "Ugh, i'll go drink water" Donnie groaned hoping that that would clear his mind. but as soon as he opened the door he saw you in leos arms. "I'll take you home" Leo said gazing into your sleepy eyes.

"actually Leo, I think Ill take her home" Donnie said angrily. You and Leo blushed bright red. "Oh ok" leo said a little disappointed. He gave you to Donnie and walked to his room. " 'night" he said as he closed the door. Donnie looked at you and was surprised that you were sleeping in his arms. He chuckled and took off. He brought you to your house and looked at you again, you were cuddling onto his plastron. But as much as Donnie hated it you had to go. "y/n.." he shook you gently. "Huh?" you looked around "Oh!" You hopped off Donnie and said, "Uh... Thanks for bringing me home" you kissed his cheek quickly and opened your apartment door " 'night Donnie" you blushed. " 'night y/n" Donnie said still shocked from the kiss.

Donnie left and you entered your slightly messy apartment and sighed, 'today was a good day' you thought while getting ready to go to bed.

AN: pls help me write something with mikey!! id love to put ur ideas in the story, that way i can post things that u all like :) and again sorry for not writing befor, thank u all for waiting!!!