New Year #grateful❤

Happy New year to everybody around!!!! Where last year was difficult for everybody, I found myself somewhat blessed. I had a family to look upon me, a house to shelter from, food to eat, friends to share my worries with . And of course a virtual family, MY SPAM FAM.

Honestly 2020 is not gonna be anybody's favourite year out there, but I feel I'll cherish it all my life. I learned new things (Nhi, year productive nhi tha, I just learned all the jugaads). But this was a year I found the best people in. I found a very insane human being (que to you J❤ Ms_Completelyinsane), and now though I've also found a sane version of her whose as insane as her (que to you K❤Ms_SanelyInsane). A fellow detectives and partner in crimes, to you Kittu and Sakti Di❤ amoureuxlivres SakthiSri6. I found elder sisters, sisters who I could turn to everytime I needed a suggestion or help (QUE TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL 'DIDI' I FOUND OUT THERE❤) Mahiro457 _Ahankara_ SakthiSri6 PARIMALA020 Prahatikakrishnan Devilismymiddlename Hannahstorm311 Kiran1209 you all, boht saare ho aap log:-P (Just in case I forgot somebody, I am very very sorry, I prolly forgot the count, mental maths bura hai Mera🙁). I found a very pagal, exactly 8 months younger than me kid, que to yaa Chotiii HarryPotterscientist❤ !!!! I found a very amazing friend as well in you AshuICT.

I found a jhalli,Manushikaur, you still have the record of being my first friend here, p.s love you❤

All the other members of SPAM FAM, that I haven't been in contact, probably because I took a break, am really sorry for never being in touch. I promise to love you all as much as I love the rest of the people in the family. You guys mean the world to me🎀
I swear of Bappa, that when I come back jam Kar party karenge😜🎉.
P.s whoever in the fam reads this first please tag all of them😗😂

And I'll give you a special shout-out Didi Mahiro457, because firstly you were the first 'didi' I found here, and secondly I know I can turn to you whenever I need something, you will always be my go to go person❤

Thankyou to you Spam Fam, for giving me something that i could call mine❤

And all the other people that I've met in the span of my stint here, know that everybody, and I mean each and every person here, You hold a place in my life, probably an unshakable position. You've all given me memories, some beautiful, some a little sour. But you all have left a imprint on my soul, that cannot ever be removed.

Always know that if you need somebody, a shoulder to cry on, a clown to make you laugh, a person to share your happiness with, or somebody to arrange the 'body-hiding-garbage-bags' *cough*, am there and always will be❤

Ohkay, boht drame hogye, jyada emotions handle nhi Kar paati hai tumhari behn *proceeds to sob in a corner*.

And yaa at the end all that matter is,
Happy new year and I love you all🎉❤
K, bye‼
-shi✅