Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna😁

Ohkayyyy
4 months, nope, they're not that long😁(And this is exactly what I've been trying to convince myself with.) So as most of you already know there are my boards this year. And for those who don't know, CBSE loves its students. (More like loves killing its students 🙂).

So, I've actually decided to take a break from wattpad, as i've never really been good at ignoring distractions. It takes only a couple of seconds to distract me. And I realised that it was high time that I concentrate on my studies with all I have. I would have probably given up my phone to keep the distractions away, but ONLINE CLASSES. So yaa, a break from wattpad it is. Something had to go, it would have either been wattpad or Spotify, and I realised that with my temper, over the top emotions and a hint of anxiety, music has been my anecdote and so wattpad *shrug*.

 Something had to go, it would have either been wattpad or Spotify, and I realised that with my temper, over the top emotions and a hint of anxiety, music has been my anecdote and so wattpad *shrug*

(Because without my music, am just a little monster😫)

It's not like wattpad doesn't mean anything to me.

OBVIOUSLY IT DOES.
It's been a happy place for me. I've met amazinggggggg people, people who mean a lot to me. But I was always the one with an offer. Kuch paane kelie Kuch khona padta hai. And obviously I gave up one of my favourite. (ONLY FOR 4 MONTHS)

The future I've imagined for myself, the dreams I've made, they can't just go. I've always felt ki I am nothing without my dreams, without my totally over the top imagination. And again the steps I have to take towards my dreams include this one. I wouldn't have taken this decision if I didn't suck at math and science.

(Fun fact: In my 8th grade I almost had to give supplementary for my maths because I missed the passing marks from exactly 1.25 marks, but thankfully I was a good student and was given grace marks.

Fun fact 2: In the same exams where this above mentioned incident happened, I was the top scorer for Social Science, missing full marks by EXACTLY one marks, iss baat Ka malal mereko hamesha rahega😢 But because of my very contrasting marks even my mother and class teacher were confused if they were supposed to praise me or scold me😂😂)

Yaa but back to the story,
IT'S ONLY FOUR MONTHS, and i promise I'll be back fully, the exact day I give my last board exam.

So yaa till then,
Miss me❤
SAYONARA!!!!

(And wish for me to score good marks🙏❤)

------------------------------------------------------------------

And btw, there are still chances ki I'll be back at times, like for maybe half an hour or something when I take a break, but it won't be that frequent, as I'll be deleting the app♥