Dear, RCB and their fans.

I am sorry.

We don't deserve this team nor their fans.

You guys are loyal, you guys are legends, you guys are precious, you guys are bold and most importantly you guys are winners..

You don't need a trophy to win, you have won it in the past, you'll win it in future and you've won it today. You'll be that one team who'll never need a materialistic trophy to be winners unlike others.

I am not a rcb fan, I never was and will probably never be. (Okay, that's a lie, I was a rcb fan when I didn't knew shit about cricket, and the only reason I supported them was because I found Virat Kohli really cool *read hot*)

Ohkay, so why am I suddenly so sweet to you guys?? I mean am the fan of your *probable* arch rivals "Mumbai Indians". I don't know why am suddenly so empathetic towards you, I have no idea why today something suddenly burned in me when I saw the #thankyouvirat trend in Twitter ( I had not checked Twitter yesterday so I had not idea about the #thankyourohit shit). I'll just be honest, I on the first sight thought ki it was a tribute to him, for fighting hard, for keeping up the fighting spirit till the end, I thought it was the RCB fans getting it to trending. I was happy. I was rooting for you guys today. I have never had the *fan* moment with either of RCB or SRH, but today I wanted you to win, to reach the point where you've been trying the hardest to reach. It's not like something of mine would have gone wrong if you guys had lost today, I was obviously going to root for MI in the finals, but I wanted you to hustle till the finals, burn everything that came in between you and the IPL trophy. But then I saw the trend and I SWEAR TO BAPPA, I WANTED TO CASTRATE EVERY FREAKING IDIOT.

As a Mumbai Indians fan (p.s am not bragging, if I had to brag rcb ko letter nhi likh rhi hoti me *shrug*) I never went through the "Teri team se hoga he nhi".
But, I feel humanity is dead.
Sportsman spirit is dead.
Kindness is dead.
Empathy is dead.

If a photo is trending on Twitter of a guy stopping between a relay to help his fallen opponent stand up again, he's applauded. So why can't fans do it?

Why can't the Mumbai Indians fans stand when Chennai Super Kings loose?

Why can't the Sunrisers Hyderabad fans stand when Royal Challengers Banglore loose?

Why do we tend to be harsh on the people who haven't done shit to us?

The people who these are busy trolling, have left all the they have to work, work for their dream, their passion, their happiness, why can't we be happy, why can't we support them at their lows?

I thank all the RCB fans and their family member, well wishers who have supported the franchise for the years that went by, and for the years that are gonna come.Please don't give up on them ever. You are an inspiration. You are their strength.
Thankyou for supporting them. Thankyou for reminding them ki they have well wishers. Thankyou guys for reminding them ki they still have real and genuine fans. Thankyou for hiding your own tears to clap for their efforts.

You guys are bold.
You guys are winners.

-From a non-RCB fan❤

_____________________________________________

The people who are trolling rcb, naa tumhara baap uss team ka owner hai naa tumhara beta uss team kelie khel rha hai, naa tumhare baap ka Paisa laga hua hai, to Bhai tum ho kon??

_____________________________________________

If you're a RCB fan or a non fan like me, tag the RCB fans you know to tell them ki the team they support is amazing and they are the best fans anybody could ever ask for❤

#thankyouRCB❤