Chapter 1

5 Years After The Kyuubi Attack:

Third Person P.o.v

Naruto walked through the hell he had the misfortune of calling a village wearing dirty and tattered blood soaked clothes. He had just survived one of the daily fox hunts that began just the year before. His bruised and bloodied body was evidence to that.

He could have told his family but like other times, they wouldn't have believed him. So here we find our protagonist, beaten and bloodied, but still alive.

'Weak minded, all of them! They refuse to understand and by extension, they are of the weak. Sheep, that's what they are! Only sheep gather and wait, they rely on a shepherd to lead them, but what if the shepherd was killed? What then?' He thought.

So engulfed in his mind, Naruto's body lead him to the outskirts of Konoha. Exiting his mind, Naruto looked around and realized where he had wondered. "The Forest of Death? Huh." Without warning, it soon began to rain.

"Rain? Great, what else?" He asked himself and he began to make his way into the dangerous forest. He knew that the wild life of the forest wouldn't bother him so it would be best for him to find shelter. Atleast he wouldn't be bothered by the villager.

Upon entering the Forest of Death, Naruto suddenly felt the ground beneath him crumbling and gave way under his weight, "SHIIIIT!" Naruto screamed as he fell into the dark abyss below.

Hours Later

Naruto woke up and found himself in darkness. "Of course. Stuck in a fucking hole, with no way out! FUCKING. WHAT. ELSE!?" He shouted. After looking around, Naruto could see a small fire that burnt with black and dark orange flames. Strange.

As he walked to the fire, Naruto couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Reaching the fire, Naruto could feel it's heat. It felt familiar as well as comforting.

He reached out to the fire, Naruto realized that the fire didn't burn him, "Strange." He whispered to himself before he felt something metal, "What?" He asked as he grabbed hold of what resided in the fire and started to pull.

Naruto's eyes went wide when he realized that he had managed to pull a sword from the flame. It was double, if not triple, his size. Something behind the fire quickly caught his eyes, it was a black suit of armor that was arranged in a seated position on a large rock.

"Wow..." Was the only response Naruto could get out as he marveled at both the blade and armor. Both looked to be skillfully crafted. And the sword! When he held it felt....so perfect. So balanced, as if it had been made specifically for him.

"They look so awesome! What is it doing here? How long has it been down here?" He quietly asked, not expecting to get a reply.

"That is a long story, child." The voice of a woman replied.

Naruto spun around quickly, searching for the owner of the voice with the sword he had just recently found, held clumsily in his hand. "Who's there?" He asked loudly, a bit of fear creeping into his voice.

"Hmph, scared... like a sheep," the clearly amused voice of the woman said. To be called a sheep caused Naruto's blood to boil.

"Speak for yourself! You use the shadows to hide yourself! If anything, you are the sheep! Come fight me!" Naruto exclaimed, his face red with anger. His anger receded when he heard a melodic laughing.

"You have passed my test, young wolf. What is your name, young wolf?" The woman asked.

"Show yourself first. I don't introduce myself to the cowardly." Naruto growled out.