Chapter 7

Naruto was sitting in Gin's office along with Haku sitting next to him, Zabuza, who layed on the floor still unconscious and a silent now bearded Daichi, who was standing next to Gin.

Standing to the side where 3 Genin, two girls and one boy. The two girls looked to be twins, they both wore armored vest under dark blue shirts, black pants, and had their hair in ponytails. The only way to tell the difference were their eyes, one sister had blue eyes that held boredom while the other had green eyes that held excitement.

The boy on the other hand was...strange, to say the least. He had long shaggy platinum-blonde hair, his face covered in bandages and thick sunglasses. He had a lanky build but if one were to look closely, they would notice a decent amount muscle. He had chain armor underneath a black sleeveless shirt with matching  black pants. On his arms and legs were black, grey, and white pattered camouflage warmers. His headband hung loosely around his waist.

Naruto saw that the boy had what looked to be a large sewing needle on his back with string wrapped around his left hand, which he could tell just by looking at it, even if the hand was in his pocket.

Naruto took his eyes from the genin and looked at his father-in-law, "So, why did you call me here?" He asked.

"The reason I called you here, Naruto, is related to the upcoming Chunin exams, this team just so happens to be in need of a Jonin-sensei," Gin said with a grin.

"You want me to be their Jonin-sensei? What happened to their original Jonin," Naruto asked, his face holding a look of confusion.

"And train them for the Chunin exam, yes. As for their Jonin, he has recently been found out to be a spy and is currently being interrogated." Gin explained calmly.

"He was working for Orochimaru of the Three Senin, that much we could get out," Daichi chimed in.

"There's no way out of this, is there?"

"There is none. If you don't agree, then I'll tell Mei about your 'secret' smut collection,"

"Bullshit! If you tell her about mine, I tell her about yours!"

"But mine isn't a secret, since Mei was born she knew I had perversion in me. Her first words to me was 'Hentai'. She'll show more mercy to me than to you, her 'Pure Husband'. So what will it be Naruto?" Gin asked, staring into Naruto's unblinking eyes.

After a few minutes of intense staring, Naruto broke eye contact and sighed in defeat, "... I'll do it, but don't expect them to come back alive," he said before he got up and stood infront of the three Genin, "May I have your names?"

"My name is Aina Hoshi," the blue-eyed twin answered in a bored fashion.

"And my name is Aiko Hoshi! Nice to meet you, Sensei!" The green-eyed twin said with excitement clear in her voice.

"M-My name is Chizou Mikiri. P-peased to meet you, Sensei." The bandaged boy, Chizou, stuttered out as he bowed at Naruto.

"I can tell I'm going to have a lot on my plate, meet me at the Academy Gym tomorrow. I want see what you three can," Naruto order, his new genin team all bowed and left without a word. He looked back at Gin, who still had a grin on his face, and asked, "Mind if I asked why I have one of the next generation of The Seven Swordsmen on my team?"

"Since you asked so nicely, I want the new Seven Swordsmen of the Mist to be stronger than their predecessors. You, my dear son in law, could be the key to that. I could have gone to Lady Apollyon but I fear that some of them, if not all, might die if they didn't meet her view on the strong. Plus it would be a great learning experience for the boy, if he were to fail," Gin explained.

"She would have killed the kids in an instant, Chizou would have probably been the only one to get Lady Apollyon to train him. The kid may be shy be he isn't afraid of a fight," Daichi commented while absentmindedly stroking his beard.

"Hm... so what's the deal with thing 1 and thing 2?" Naruto asked, silently wondering what he would look like with facial hair.

"The twins are supposed to be the brain and medic of the group. The chipper one is the medic while the lazy one is the strategist," Gin replied.

"So that leaves both Chizou and I as the heavy hitters and fast attacker?" Naruto asked.

"Indeed," Gin confirmed with a nod.

"Pretty much," Daichi shrugged.

"Well, I don't think that will do. I can't non-fighters on my team, the idea of it leaves a bad taste in my mouth,"

"Do what you must just don't injure them, the twins are my nieces and Mei's favorite cousins," Gin said, getting a nod from Naruto as he got up and walked out the office, he leaving behind Haku and the now conscious Zabuza.

Zabuza and Gin soon found themselves staring at one another, Haku could only look back and forth from his master to his Kage.

"...Best 2 out of 3?"

"ZABUZA-SAMA!"

Gin only shrugged,"Sure, Daichi and Haku will be the referees,"

"Sure, I don't got shit to do,"

The Next Day:

Naruto stood in the middle of the academy's gym. He was sitting criss-cross with his pole-axe across his lap. He was waiting for the genin team to show up when he caught a kunai with his fingers. He opened his eyes as he saw the Hoshi twins and Chimi standing in front of him with Aina having her hand extended, "You attack a superior who's supposed to be training you and expect to hit him?"

"No, I just wanted to see if you're worthy of teaching us," Aina replied.

"Just yesterday I was wondering if you lot were worth my teaching, isn't that ironic?" Naruto slowly rose from is sitting position, "The test is simple, stand your ground against me for an entire hour and live or die," Naruto spun his pole-axe around before resting it on his shoulder, "Deal?" He asked.

"DEAL!" The three shouted as they charged at Naruto, a small smirk grew on his face. Let's see what they can do.

1 Hour Later:

Naruto looked down on the three bruised up genin that layed on the floor exhausted with a smile on his face. They used teamwork, communication, and skill to stand against him for the entire hour. He set his pole-axe across his shoulders and began walking away.

"Congratulations, you three are now my genin. Meet me in the Mizukage's office tomorrow at exactly 10am."

The Next Day:

Naruto was sitting in Gin's office with his three genin team behind him. Gin smiled, "Congratulations you three passed. Now since you passed, Naruto will be training you for the Chunin exams, is that understood?" Gin asked.

"Yes, Mizukage-sama," they cried.

"I'll meet you at Training Ground 4, I need to talk to Gin-sama for a bit," Naruto said, they bowed and left the office.

"What do you want to talk about?" Gin asked his son in law.

"How can I boost Chozou's confidence?" Naruto asked.

"Hm?"

"He's scared of hurting anyone and only used restriction jutsu when he fought me. He's willing to cooperate, but it's his fear of hurting someone that will be his downfall, so how do I boost his confidence?" Naruto asked once more.

"Alright I might have an idea, just listen closely," Gin said making Naruto lean in closer to his father in law.

What poppin?

Don't mind them, just keep re-writin!

Gon need some coffee for that,

Yea?

Gon need some weed for that,

Yea?

Shit gon give me a brain attack!

Whatcha mean?

Don't fuck with that shit, what I mean!