Is it a boat? is it a plane? No, it's both!

Percy Jackson POV

Agent Not-Blue and Agent Brason lead me out of the car and onto what seemed to be a massive boat full of planes. I mean, it looked like a boat, but I felt that it didn't just belong to the sea.

"Wow. What is that Not-Blue?"

Resignation crossed his eyes when he heard the name. I also swear I heard a sigh slip from his lips. "I guess you'll have to find out, won't you?"

I was wary, but at least I had the strength of the sea to help me. 

I could have sworn I felt a comforting sea breeze.

Agent Brason POV

Pulling Jackson through SHIELD's Base, making sure to throw him off track with twists and turns, I couldn't help but look at the kid. He looked so care free and at ease, I couldn't imagine him trying to hurt anyone.

Finally, we reached a room with a single glass cylinder. We lead Perseus over to the controls where I hit a few buttons and the glass panel slid open.

"Oh great, I finally get some personal space." Jackson said and walked into the prison.

Both of us blinked, our only sign of surprise, which, of course, Jackson spotted and grinned.

I saw my partner's lips twitch up slightly before he and I walked away. "He grows on you," I said.

Agent Brown laughed, "He sure does."

Percy Jackson POV

I was bored out of my mind. I mean, I was stuck in a glass cylinder and I felt like a prey mantis caught in a 5 year old's bug catcher. 

Two guards were stationed by the door and, though I tried, I couldn't get them to talk. I was about to try again, because, hey, I have nothing better to do, when I heard footsteps. Slow and leisurely. Great.

An African American man entered the room. He wore black, a lot of black. But when I looked to his face, a pang of grief hit me as I saw the eye patch.

It wasn't frayed and worn like Ethan's was, it was well kept and looked new, like he bought a new won every week.

A memory flooded through my brain, Ethan charging at Kronos.

And Ethan falling through Mt Olympus.

I shoved the memory down deep.

"Mr. Jackson, I am Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD." The man said.

"You direct shields? wait. Shield's need directing? If I'd known they were alive, I'd have thought twice before using them to block a sword." I could have sworn the two guards coughed.

"SHIELD stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division." Fury said, a bit irked.

I blinked. "The Homeland of what now?"

"That is not important at this moment in time. We need to ask you a few questions Perseus."

"Percy." I replied without even thinking.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused." I said before I could help myself. I coughed, "I mean, I prefer Percy to Perseus."

The two guard's bodies were shaking slightly, trying to keep their laughs from escaping. Meanwhile Nick Fury's eye narrowed a bit at my earlier statement but nodded anyway, I mean, his name would be Nicholas, shortened to Nick, so I guess he understands. "Looking at your file, we have a few blanks to fill out."