Fangirl Thor Makes An Appearance.

Lol, ok guys, I tried really hard to speak like Thor.

I ended up scrapping it coz it was horrible. So now we have Loki's POV instead.

Also I really like the Nat that's in the MCU. Not much of a fan of miss emotionless, so she'll show more emotion.

I also don't think it fits for Loki and Thor to call Percy, Percy. So he's gonna be a Perseus on the two god's POV's:)

Oh and guys, I'm trying to keep this as light as possible but with what Percy's been through, it won't always be that way, this chapter happens to have some mentions of abuse from our least favorite step father.

Loki Laufeyson POV

I was in the midst of talking with Perseus in his room when my oaf of a brother practically broke the door down trying to enter. He had the most idiotic smile on his face. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want you brute?"

Perseus stared at him with raised eyebrows and blinked. I looked again to see what was so weird before rolling my eyes again, Thor was almost jumping up and down trying to contain his excitement. "Brother!" He said, the word sending a pang through me. "You will not believe this!"

Percy muttered something about Tyson and smiled.

I rolled my eyes at my brother - again. "Did you find more pop tarts?"

He frowned. "I did not." Then he seemed to remember the excitement and another stupid smile replaced his frown. "It's Perseus Jackson! The great hero!"

Perseus once again blinked, his mouth parting slightly. I closed my eyes in irritation, "Just because he shares the same name as the hero you and your friends" My anger spiked at the thought of the Warriors Three and Sif. "Fawn over, does not mean he actually is the hero."

Thor shook his head. "No brother, look." He pointed to Perseus's head. "He even has his streak of white from when he took the burden of the sky from Lady Artemis."

I rolled my eyes. "It is rude to point you rampaging Bilgesni..." I stopped when I layed my eyes on the white streak through his hair. My eyes examined his face again. I murmured to myself "Eyes as green as the sea." Quoting a line in one of the books about the demigod in Asgard's library.

Perseus looked away and fiddled with his fingers. "I didn't know the Norse knew about me. I mean, I've met a few from my time with Magnus, but I didn't know your version knew of me." I blinked, my only show of surprise.

Of course I knew what he meant. Each pantheon had different versions of themselves. The Greeks had a serious side of themselves, more strict and harsh when it came to punishments. The Romans found them when they took over Greece, adapting to that harsher religion and giving them new names. That is one of the only Pantheons that's counterparts have been discovered.

Our other version of Norse is fairly similar to us. One of the biggest differences though, happen to be the fact that Thor is not my nephew but rather my adoptive brother.

Perseus to Thor. "Who are you? Loki's brother obviously, but, can I get a name?"

"I am Thor Odinson, god of Thunder." He said, dropping his hammer and kneeling.

Perseus looked extremely uncomfortable, it was highly amusing. "Uh, um. Could you- you don't need to do that." Thor stood up smiling. The hero's eyes clouded a bit like he was listening to someone, then with an annoyed undertone he muttered "Shut up Apollo." The sun shone brighter into the room as if it were laughing.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "The Sun god?"

He shrugged. "The gods have been talking to me since I've been arrested - while I'm alone I mean. When Tony walked into my cell earlier, Apollo was giving me some music to listen to." He smiled. "So. Thunder and Mischief." He said changing the subject. He looked like he was going to say more but the streak of white brushed before his eyes and he frowned. "That was fading, I didn't want it to though. Annabeth and I both had one and it kind of linked us together, we were thinking of dying it white even after it faded. But then we fell ..."