Hey! Your the Guy on TV Right?

Hey guysssss I hate Covid. 

Yeah.

That's all.

Bruce Banner POV

I could tell I was pale. I felt pale. Everyone was looking at each other cautiously. I turned my attention back to the screen. "Now we just need to wait for the blood test results." Was all I said before walking out.

Tony followed behind. "That will take a few hours." I nodded and continued walking off to the lab.

He'd been poisoned how many times? I paled even more at the thought. He looked so sheepish, like he'd been caught in the act of cookie theft. 

Tony and I arrived at the lab to continue working on a project. We weren't sure which one or if we'd start a new one altogether, we just needed to clear our heads. But we couldn't. Because Nat and Clint were there. "How did you beat us here?" Tony asked, startled.

"No matter how many inventions you create Tony." Clint smirked, "You will never come close to something so amazing as the vents."

"Among Us thinks so too." Tony sighed. "Well, the imposters at least."

"We're not here to talk about childish games." Natasha sighed.

"Uhum, Among Us is not a 'Childish game' Nat." Clint reasoned. 

"I don't care." She smirked. "Besides, I still remain champion."

"Hey!" 

"Percy was poisoned multiple times." She cut in dulling the mood. "No ordinary kid just stumbles on poisons like that."

"So," Steve interrupted walking in. "What are we thinking? HYDRA? their cold hearted enough to take kids at such a young age."

"Maybe." Tony murmured. "But the files says he has a mother. HYDRA would take orphans don't you think?"

"What if the mother is a HYDRA agent? Or if she's even the mother in general." Clint suggested.

"What? like the movie Salt?" Tony snorted.

"It could be true." He reasoned.

"Well, the DNA that comes with the blood test will tell us." Nat put in. "What else?"

I frowned. "I wonder if this will benefit Percy as well." Everyone turned to me. "Well, he doesn't know who his father is. The DNA test might tell him."

We all nodded.

Loki Laufeyson POV

I opened the door to Perseus' room to find him in the middle of a conversation with a red headed girl in paint splattered clothes. Though he must have been using some kind of magic because she seemed to be shown through some mist.

"How long do I have to stand here?" He complained making me raise a brow.

"Until I can get the right colour." The red-headed girl replied. Perseus sighed in resignation. 

"So, what's happening over in camp?" He asked, tapping his foot.

I heard the red-headed girl sigh before she turned to look at the mist. "It's doing okay, Annabeth is there to continue and Clarisse is helping like you asked after the Titan war ..."

"What is it?" Perseus asked and I stepped closer, more intrigued.

"Piper and Jason ... well, Piper ended it."

There was a lot of silence and I stared at Perseus amused as he continued to blink. Then finally, "What? They- what? How? When? WHY? Rachel they just? but-"