Chapter 5

Y/N was sitting in her bed, ready to go to sleep. Her head was strangely hurting, which confused her. She laid her head down on her cold pillow and softly sighed, the cold calming her head slightly.  Her eyes slowly closed, her mind slipping away into her dreams, or so she thought at first.

She stood in a large meadow, the woods on the horizon anywhere she turned. Rustling was heard in the tall grass, and she knew that it wasn't the gentle wind that was blowing on her face. Her body instantly got into a fighting stance as she cautiously looked around.

A young wolf pounced at her, it's tail wagging and it's tongue hanging out of its mouth. The wolf seemed familiar to Y/N and it confused her. The young wolf hid in Y/N's white hair. The wolf was smiling and suddenly spoke, Y/N understanding every single word perfectly.
"Welcome back, Luna."

'Luna? Me? And I can understand what the wolf is saying? What kind of dream is this???' Y/N thought to herself as she softly nodded in acknowledgment. The wolf grabbed her hand gently and ran with Y/N through the meadow and into a hole in the ground.

Y/N saw the scenery change from the meadow into a forest with a waterfall in the middle of the forest. Strangely, this felt like home to her, yet she knew that she lived with Q and that they were family. A loud roar shook the dimension and the wolf beside her whimpered softly. It led Y/N quickly to a village like place in the center of the woods, beside the waterfall.

They entered the village that was full of wolves and humans with wolf features. They all seemed to know Y/N, giving her a small wave and smile when she passed by. The little wolf led Y/N up the largest tent in the village and gently nudged her closer to the tent.

Y/N hesitantly entered the tent and looked around, seeing nothing that would look out of the ordinary. The inside of the tent was furnished nicely with rugs on the floor, a king size bed in the middle of the room with a canopy on it, and small dressers and closets along the inside perimeter of the tent. Y/N studied everything intently as she waited for something to happen.

After deeming the room safe, she sighed and leaned against the bed. Suddenly, a bright light filled the room, causing Y/N to close her eyes. Once she reopened her eyes, she was in space, floating or standing on an invisible floor. In front of her was a large white wolf spirit. It spoke in a wise, cold tone.
"Long time no see... child."

Y/N quickly got into fighting position, not liking the tone of the spirit. She curtly nodded, wondering why it seemed familiar and why it knew her. The spirit sighed and laid down its head on its paws.
"Seems like you didn't recover all of your memories, only those of him and you."

Y/N still stared at the spirit. Her eyes never once left the spirit. Her guts told her to flee and beg for spirit to spare her. However, her heart reached out to the wolf and wanted to be next to it. The spirit seemed to know what was going on with Y/N.
"Y/N child, you forgot you're own ancestral spirit that you would inherit your powers from? Such a shame, child. However, I am also at fault for luring you out that night to train."

Y/N slowly stood up straight as the memories came flooding back with a slight pain, causing her to hiss. A memory of a wolf spirit talking to her sprang into her head as she remembered the night she lost her memories. Other memories of her playing with the wolf pups in this same forest also came back to her.

Y/N looked at the spirit with teary eyes.
"Why did I forget all of you for so long?..."
The spirit sighed and stood up slowly. Walking slowly, the spirit walked toward Y/N, who held her ground and gently reached her hand out to its face. The spirit gently nuzzled Y/N's hand.

"A spell was cast on you. It was to protect you from some kind of harm but, I couldn't do anything to help you. That boy who sparked your memories, he broke the spell. However, I had to pull you in here so that you could remember your past selves. Yes, you are reincarnated into your 50th body. You are the Goddess of Power and Family. Mori Jin is your God friend along with many others, including Ilypo Park."

Y/N was shocked, the information slowly making sense to her as the memories flooded her head. What shocked her even more was that she had already made contact with Mori Jin. Y/N looked like a fish out of water as she opened and closed her mouth, trying to speak but not being able to form any words.

The spirit somehow summoned a wall behind Y/N and got her attention.
"I shall now return to your body, and give you all the power you had before. Be careful, you may feel many changes to your body, but fear not, I shall be able to talk with you at any second."
With this, the spirit dove straight into Y/N's chest.

Y/N screamed in pain as it felt like her chest was blown out with a shotgun that was tripled in size along with the bullets. The scenery slowly faded from her view and the pain became more unbearable. She gasped for air but only struggled in vain. Her last thought was something she never thought she would think.
'Is this how I am going to die?...'

Q heard screams coming from Y/N's room. He jumped out of his bed and ran to her room, breaking her door and rushing to her bedside. Her body was pale and covered in sweat. He placed his hand on her head and instantly pulled away, hissing at how hot her body temperature was.

As he watched her thrashing in bed, he noticed a small wolf tattoo forming on her chest. He instantly understood what was going on. He calmly went for a bowl of cold water and a rag. He placed the damp rag on her forehead to lower her body heat.

The spirit slowly rose out of her body and stared at Q before curtly nodding.
"Long time no see, Q."
Q nodded back at the spirit.
"Same to you. I take it that you uncovered her memories and her powers?"
The spirit nodded and looked at Y/N, now peacefully laying still.
"It was time, Q. Not much time is left until the Doomsday. As her protector, I had to return the power before it was too late."

Q nodded mindlessly.
"Wait, the Doomsday?!? What do you mean, Silver??"
The spirit, whose name was Silver, looked back at Q.
"It is not in my power to tell you yet. However, your leader knows fully well about this. He can inform you about it. I have to return to her body so that she can start recovering."
With that, Silver went back into Y/N and all was silent. Q sat on his chair silently and processed the information that he was just given.