Chapter 3

~The day before the fight with Q and Mori Jin~

Y/N was washing the dinner dishes when her dad pulled out his pack of cigarettes.
"Hey Y/N, I'm going to have to fight tomorrow."
He spoke solemnly as he lighted the cigarette. Y/N put the dish away and turned to look at Q. She wiped her wet hands and sat down at the table.
"Who are you fighting with?"
Q let out the cloud of smoke and looked at Y/N.
"A contestant of the G.O.H. His name is Mori Jin."
Y/N's face brightened.
"Oh, was it that guy who almost got disqualified because he jumped into the fight with the Chinese looking guy and the guy who murdered a lot of high schoolers?"

Q stared at her for a few moments, wondering where she got all of this information from.
"Yes, it is he. Where'd you get all of this information from?"
Y/N looked to the side, sheepishly.
"P vented to me all about it."
Q resisted the urge to facepalm. He instead put the cigarette back into his mouth. Y/N could tell that Q was stressing. She put her hand on his shoulder and smiled.
"You'll do great, Dad."

He smiled back and stood up. He put out his cigarette and hugged Y/N.
"I know, kiddo. I'll go to sleep now. Make sure you dont stay up too late, you're gonna watch your dad fight tomorrow."
Y/N did a little salute and stifled a laugh.
"Sir, yes, Sir!"
Q looked away with a smile and went to his room. Y/N pushed the chairs in and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. She hugged a pillow and stared out the window, watching the stars.

She quietly started humming. This was her way of thinking things over. She looked at the clock and slowly stood up. She set the pillow back on the couch and tied her hair up into a ponytail (if you have short hair, do whatever you would like). She wrapped her hands up and went into the training room. Y/N turned the lights on and stretched, getting ready for her workout. After she felt satisfied with relaxing every muscle, she started her workout.

Half an hour past midnight, she did her cooldown and went into the kitchen. She grabbed a glass and poured herself some water before heading to her room. She took a shower and slipped on her pjs. Y/N laid down on her bed and huffed. She wasnt all that tired so she took her phone and scrolled through her social media until she got tired of that. Y/N ended up sitting on her bed, holding a pillow in her arms. She started to walk around the house, quiet enough not to wake up Q.

Y/N eventually got tired and sat down on the couch. She didnt remember when she laid down and fell asleep, but she did that. Q was making breakfast in the kitchen when Y/N sat up on the couch with floofy hair. Q chuckled at the sight and set down her plate at the table.
"Couldnt fall asleep quickly last night?"
She nodded, too sleepy to make a conversation. She sat down at the table and stuck her fork into the pancake and slowly chewed it. Q sat across from her and ate his food quicker than Y/N did.

While they were eating breakfast, Y/N managed to doze off a few times and Q would stop eating for a few minutes while he was deep in thought. Y/N took their empty plates and washed them. She yawned once she finished and went to her room to change. She put on her black ripped jeans and a loose (f/c) blouse. She slipped on her converse and applied a little bit of lip gloss and mascara, and putting on her favorite earrings. She messed with her hair a bit until she had her desired look. Y/N stepped back and admired her work. She walked out of her room and Q was waiting for her beside the door, putting on his shoes.

~Time skip to the time when Q and Mori Jin have to fight~

Y/N was sitting in the audience, scrolling through her phone. Everyone was waiting for Mori Jin to arrive. Y/N looked up from her phone once she heard the crowd roaring with cheers. Mori Jin was standing across from Q and they both looked determined to win. Y/N softly smiled before standing up and yelling.
"YOU GOT THIS, DAD!!!"
She quietly sat back down, ignoring everyone that gave her weird looks. She didnt care what those people said about her; she only cared that her dad knew that she was cheering him on. The fight was started and Q was slammed onto the ground, shocking Y/N. She continued watching the fight get worse and worse for her dad. She left her seat and ran to the fighting arena, not caring if she would get in trouble. The other commissioners were also getting there. The commissioners and Y/N arrived in the pin at the same time.

Y/N immediately ran to her dad, checking his pulse. She sighed in relief when his beat was steady. A surge of anger went through her when Mori Jin kept walking towards her and Q. She stood up and walked up to Mori and raised her hand.
"I'm-"
*SMACK*
"Hungry.."
Mori fell down unconscious from the impact of the slap. Y/N stared at Mori, now feeling bad for slapping him when he was hungry. There was the awkward silence in the whole stadium until Mujin spoke up.

Y/N went back to Q and slung his arm over her shoulder and struggled while picking him up. She eventually managed and hopped out of the ring with Q hanging onto her for support. R hopped out of the ring as well and helped Y/N with carrying Q.
"Man, how much does this guy eat daily? He weighs a ton!!"
R complained while Y/N giggled. She smiled while listening to R complain about Q's weight. They successfully managed to get Q in one piece to the infirmary.