Chapter 4

The day after the fight between Q and Mori Jin, Y/N was walking to the store to buy groceries. Her hands were full with the bags she was carrying home. Her mind was wondering in cooking land when she crashed into three people. She fell backwards and a girl started scolding the two guys. One of the guys reached his hand out and Y/N looked up. She accepted the offer and the guy helped her stand up.

In front of her stood Daewi Han, Mori Jin, and Mira Yoo. Y/N blinked a few times, trying to see if she was daydreaming. Mira stopped scolding Mori and looked at Y/N. Daewi was already looking at her and Mori was the last one to turn his gaze to Y/N.
"I'm sorry about these doofs. They practically never watch where they're going."
Mira apologized on their behalf and Y/N waved her hands around, panicked.
"Oh no no! I wasnt paying attention to where I was going! I was too busy wrapped up in my own thoughts. So I apologize as well."
Mira and Mori saw the groceries on the ground and both picked up a few bags. Y/N picked up the rest and Daewi stole some bags from Y/N.
"Say, why dont I treat all of you to dinner, as an apology."
Mira looked at Y/N, surprised.
"Oh no, that would be rude on our part."
Y/N softly smiled.
"I insist."

Mira eventually gave in since Mori was begging to go. Daewi was silent this whole time, and Y/N kept sneaking glances at him from time to time. They all entered the apartment and Y/N slipped off her shoes.
"Dad! I'm home!"
She looked back at the Mori squad and took some of their bags.
"Please, make yourself at home."
Daewi took the other bags from Mira and Mori and followed Y/N to the kitchen. She placed the bags on the counter and started putting away the products. Daewi looked at Y/N's busy figure, doing her work in the kitchen.

Daewi left the kitchen and went to the living room where Mira and Mori were fighting over which movie to watch. A little clatter of pots and pans was heard in the kitchen and the two finally settled on a movie to watch. Daewi kept thinking of Y/N.
"Does she truly not remember me? All those years are gone now, I guess. The friends that we both made.. they may not recieve the news so well... especially him.."
He was brought out of his thoughts when a loud "Ouch!" was heard from the kitchen.

Mira and Mori both looked in the direction of the kitchen and Daewi stood up.
"I'll go check on her."
Daewi walked into the kitchen to see Y/N blowing on her palm. She then put it under running cold water. She quietly whined in pain. Y/N kept looking back at the food, trying to make sure it didnt get burned. Daewi went to the stove and stirred the food and lowered the heat.
"Ah, I'm sorry. I accidentally touched the hot pan with my palm."
Y/N pulled her hand out from under the water and dried her hand off before returning to cooking. Since Daewi was mixing the food in the pan, she started the cutting part of the meal.

The two worked perfectly together without them saying anything to eachother. A few flashbacks of young Y/N and young Daewi cooking together surfaced in both of their minds. Y/N smiled at the memories and looked at Daewi.
"Say, does any of this ring any memories to you?"
Daewi looked at her surprise a bit. He looked back to the food and nodded with a small smirk.
"It indeed does."

He looked back at her again.
"How much do you remember?"
Y/N looked at Daewi, confused. Daewi sighed and turned off the stove.
"How much do you remember of your childhood. Do you remember a huge accident that happened? Do you remember anything before that?"
Y/N blinked and slowly nodded.
"I remember everything. The way we meet, the way we trained at night, when we almost burned down your house, and me slipping on a wet rag and hitting my head against the floor so hard I lost my memories."
Daewi chuckled, remembering those distant memories.

Y/N finished the meal and set the table for five people. A few screams and a loud thud was heard from the living room. Y/N and Daewi looked at eachother confused. They peaked their heads to look into the living room. Q was sitting on the floor, in his pj pants and Mira was in her fighting stance. It seemed like Mira hit Q because Q was undressed for company. Y/N giggled in the kitchen and Q snapped his head in her direction. Y/N immediately shut up and muttered something under her breathe.
"Y/N!! What's the meaning of this!!?!"

Y/N walked out of the kitchen and to her dad, helping him up.
"Well... we ran into eachother at the grocery store and I insisted that they come over for dinner, so yeah."
Q stared at Y/N, who was already feeling uncomfortable. He sighed and patted her head before heading back to his room. Y/N smiled and invited everyone to the table. They waited until Q sat down and they all started eating.
"This food is awesome!!"
"Yeah, Mori. For once, I can agree with you on something."
"Awe, Mira. How sweet of you."
Q nodded his head in approval. Y/N laughed a bit and smiled.
"Daewi helped me with dinner so it's not all of my work."

After dinner, Mori squad went back to their homes after all of them exchanged phone numbers. Q was washing the dishes and Y/N was putting away the leftovers.
"Hey dad."
Without looking at her, he made a noise of acknowledgement.
"I unlocked my memories after the slipping accident."
Q dropped the plate in the sink and looked at Y/N shocked. Y/N continued working like nothing ever happened. He dried his hands quickly and hugged Y/N, congratulating her. They were both happy that night.