Feelings Returned (Holly Blue Agate x Gem!reader)

(G/t) = gem type if you want, you can think of a made up gem idk
(G/n) = gem name /or your name for that matter

________________

'(G/t)'

Gems like them are scattered around kindergartens, mostly displayed as 'Defective gems' About five percent of the population of gems in the kindergarten of quartz's are (G/t)s. The highest population reaching about 200 (g/t)s in total on earth.

Though since after the war most of the (g/t)s were shattered.

(G/t)s has an unusual coloration. The rocks in a kindergarten aren't all the same it can have over two or more. But the colors they pick are different from where they came from. For example, The quartz's kindergarten comes with the colors of orange, red and green. (G/t)s will come out as blue or yellow. Along with other colors within.

These gems are fairly big gems though not much use for combat, they do have self defense then again obviously they can't exactly protect others. Considering quartz's purposes are to fight and guard. (G/t)s are mainly used as servants like pearls.

Their special ability is not all that special. It has its pros and cons, which was; that they can shift into any gem and gain parts of their powers. Though they aren't gonna be as durable as the gem they took form in. They can in fact summon the weapon that the gem they turned into have but can't properly use it.

Then Blue diamond took a handful of (G/t)s and sent them to the Zoo to help care for the living organics in it. (G/n) on the other hand, was now sent into a cubie full of amethysts, jaspers, and carnelians.

(G/n) now stood at the door way of the entrance of the cubies. The gems were ruff housing around the room, some was just sitting, laying or standing on their cubies as they all chit chatted.

(G/n) then just carefully went to their built in cubie, the door closed as you pass it. (G/n) stood in the cubie facing out to the hyperactive gems.

Suddenly the closed door soon opened revealing very curvy gem with two horn-like buns. She stepped in the room and began yelling.

"What are you rocks doing?!"

All the gems then froze as they turned to the irritated gem by the door. She kept yelling the quartz's. She began walking around passing each gems giving judging looks at them. then stopping to (G/n) who was very noticeable to the group with the colors of (color) and (2nd color). With (short/long) (hair color) hair. A little bit shorter that skinny jasper. Also wearing clothes with a blue diamond symbol on the middle.

"Why haven't i seen you before. Are you new?"

You looked over to her and nodded

"I just got here, blue diamond sent us here to help take care of the zoo."

"Hmm what gem are you supposed to be? Quite a different look for a quartz"

"I'm a (G/t) or (G/n) for short. we aren't really worthy enough to be called quartz's if I'm honest"

"(G/t).....oh! The defective gems? Oh stars why did they send more defects in the zoo!? Ughh, no matter. You defects are sent by the lustrous Blue diamond. So you better be behaved and thankful she took your sorry defective gems to service. That includes you rocks from earth!"