Chips And Jerky (Amethyst x reader)

Your pov

Hi I'm (y/n) I'm currently 18 years old about to finish high school. I live near a beach. And in a town called beach city. Pretty petty for a town name don't you think? I live alone since im about to go to collage. I used to live with my aunt in (country/town name) ever since my parents left for who knows where and never came back.

Well I guess I'll be off. I can't be late for my first time training this saturday!

You went off with your sword in a long bag. Pearl gave the sword to you as an 18th birthday gift which was just a few weeks ago. You packed in some extra clothes and a few snacks. Brought more than usual if amethyst or steven wanted some.

You opened the door to your apartment house and locked the door behind you.

You bolted around the beach city neighborhood. Waving at onion along the way. You ran into the beach and turned as you reached steven's house. You ran up the stairs excitedly and knocked on the door waiting like an impatient puppy.

"Hold on (y/n)! Geez I know your training starts today but Please chill out"

Amethyst went out of her seat and to the door to open it for you. You took a deep breath and went in a bit more calmer but the adrenaline pumped in and made you hyper. Like sooo hyper. You looked around looking for pearl. You didn't see her in the house so she may be on-

"On a mission? No you're just very early."

Your eyes meet garnet. And your eyes widened. Garnet just chuckled and patted the empty sear next to her on the couch. You just shrugged it off and at down on the seat.

You placed you bag down and opened it taking a bag of chips to snack on. Since you were so excited you forgot to even eat.

"Oh? Is that a bag of chips I hear?!"

Amethyst came running to you to try and take the chips from you. You lifted your hand hight as an attempt to try and stop her from getting it.

"Ame no! Mine! I haven't eaten breakfast!"

"But (nicknameeeee)! I haven't eaten eitherrrr!"

"You're a gem, you don't need to eat!"

"Yeah, it feels so good to eat!"

Amethyst then shapeshifted her hand to be longer and took the bag of chips. Running to the kitchen and began eating it.

"Ughhh ame I swear..."

You just sighed and rummaged into your bag.

"Oh and hey garnet. What time is it anyway? You said I was early?"

"It's 5 am, I'm guessing you slept late"

"Hehe....yeah, I did."

You groaned as you realized that amethyst took your only favourite chip bag, which you packed only one of them.

"Thanks garnet....wait 5 am? oh! Did I wake steven up?"

"Nope, he slept over with connie today."