Unbearable (Jasper x gem!reader)

(No one's pov)

Jasper was walking in the forest trying to find corrupted gems. To recruit until she saw something at the corner of her eyes. In a pile of rocks she spots a gem under it. With light reflecting on it. Jasper placed the the two corrupted gems into one of her hands and went to it.

She cautiously approaches the gem. And picks it up from the pile. And looks into it. The gem looked transparent. The colors of the gem was unfamiliar to any gem she as seen with the pallet of light cream with a light blue glow in the center.

Until it began to glow. Jasper then dropped the gem and backed up readying her helmet to fight the corrupted gem. As the gem's physical form was shaping it looked as it was normal. Or for short- not corrupted at all.

Which made jasper wonder if its one of the crystal gems. The gem finished taking it's shape. She had a slightly slim like form not like a pearl and slightly built. and has a light shade of (hair color) hair cut short that reaches to her shoulders.

The gem wore elegant clothing with a pallet of blue and pink. She had no diamond symbol on her but no star either. Jasper approaches the gem with a stern face.

The gem opened her eyes then locked eyes with jasper. Jasper stopped as she observed the gem's actions.

"Are you...my assignment?"

She spoke with a soft voice. Jasper looked at her confused, then suddenly changed into a light smirk.

"Yes, you belong to me. Now what is your cut?"

She formed a diamond salute and straightened her posture.

"Moonstone Cut 7KL Facet 5G6F! But uh call me (y/n)"

Jasper grew a little caution "i haven't heard of that type of gem before..." she mumbled in her breaths.

(Y/n) tilted her said. "Is there something wrong jasper?" Jasper just shook her head looked around.

"Do you know who created you? You have no diamond symbol"

(Y/n) loomed her head to the ground 'wait, who actually created me?' (Y/n) thought. Jasper rose an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Well?"

Her raspy voice made a chill down (y/n) spine. With made (y/n) fiddle with her hands nervously.

"I-i um, I'm not sure..."

(Y/n) grew uneasy, and felt afraid to look at jasper so your head remained low.

"Are you a rebel?"

"Rebel? Um no?"

______________________

Jasper ordered (y/n) follow her as she began to walk away until it began to rain, then began to rain heavily. Making it hard for both jasper and (y/n) to find anything with the mud and rain.

Jasper then found a wide cave and went it with (y/n) tailing behind her. They just sat in the cave as the rain falls heavily from the sky. (Y/n) placed down a few sticks she recently picked up and started making a fire.