- INTRO.

"they call themselves..
the bad batch."

"i've neverfelt more secure

"i've never
felt more secure."

-PROLOGUE-

-PROLOGUE-

ALORA NERO NEVER thought she'd be able to say to herself, that possibly, the war could be over. Freedom would be restored throughout the galaxy; and she finally wouldn't feel like a soldier anymore. The whispers throughout the Jedi Temple were enough to make the young knight excited. Though they could all be rumors, she felt the ease in the air. Soon. Soon it will be over. Of course, there was still great work to be done. Many planets still suffer underneath the separatist thumb. The Jedi Council were doing as much as possible to keep the Republic's order strong. Alas, many nations fell to the lies and deceiving promises of the separatists. Or, some, decided to remain neutral throughout the war. Alora couldn't decide if that was smart or not.

Resting in her dormitory in the Knights Billet, she heard a knock at the door. Sensing the familiar presence of her master, she dashed to the door, smile on her face. "Yes, master?"
A twilek, with emerald green skin, and bright green eyes that seemed to light up when she was happy—Lo'ree Obrith was a very skilled and respected Jedi in the order. When Alora was selected to be her padawan, she was very much thrilled, but intimidated as well. On the outside, Lo'ree seemed quite harsh. While she is stern in her teachings, her motherly-like instincts led her to be very compassionate and understanding when it came to Alora.

Lo'ree was ready to talk business. "Myself and a clone squad are being sent to Ordi at the first sign of day break tomorrow.. I have asked the council to allow you to come along as my commander, is that something you'd be interested in?"

While Lo'ree and Alora have played the role as General and Commander plenty of times on missions in the past, it's not something Alora is too fond of. She finds herself butting heads with the clones a lot, especially those in the higher ranks. But, the desire to help innocent citizens of the galaxy overpowers her disagreements with the clones every time.

"Yes, master. I've been feelin' rather bored lately, anyway." Alora said jokingly.

Lo'ree rested her hand on Alora's shoulder, "These clones will keep you on your toes, I am sure of it. Now, get ready. They should arrive any moment now."

Shortly after Lo'ree exited the dorms, Alora began gathering a few of her robes and such to keep on the ship, just in case. You never know what you will need on a mission.

Once she met back up with Lo'ree, outside of the Jedi temple, the young twilek was adamant to tell her former padawan to keep an open mind. Alora couldn't understand what the big deal was.

Apparently; these clones were different.

copyright © 2021. emmy

i do not own any
of the characters, planets, or themes
from star wars, the
clone wars, or any
other lucasfilm product
that is in this book. i
only own the names and rights
to my own characters—
that you will see!

art gallery.

ALORA NERO,
drawn by: emmy!