head ache.

CALEB DUME RAN. At a full sprint, he was dashing towards the clone who was trying to take his life. Naturally, Crosshair began to back up, randomly shooting his rifle in every direction. He was panicked slightly, something he normally was not. Not only was he battling in his mind about what he's doing, he was not in his comfort zone. He is used to being far away, perched up somewhere to discreetly attack his prey. He is not used to a, very upset, Jedi running towards him with a lightsaber.

"Caleb!" Alora screamed, and she reached down to pick up one of her own lightsabers off of her holster. It was Lo'ree's. She clutched the hilt of the weapon, her thumb hovering over the button that would ignite the elegancy. She did not press the button, however. "Stop! Please!"

Hunter could hear the pants from Crosshair, as he was desperately trying to defend himself now. He grabbed his hand blaster, shooting at the boy.  "Crosshair, stand down!"

Alora watched in horror as Caleb sliced Crosshair's rifle, practically in two. That 773 Firepuncher rifle that he cherished so deeply. "Please, Caleb! Don't!" Crosshair was sent towards a tree, his back clashing against the hard trunk. He was out cold. Alora's fear allowed her to ignite her lightsaber. She couldn't allow Crosshair to die.

Caleb was out of breath as he glared at Crosshair, his lightsaber still held up in a defensive position.

"Alora.." Hunter whispered, then, shook his head. He turned his attention to Caleb. "Take it easy, kid."

"No!" Caleb cried, pointing the weapon at Hunter now.

Alora stepped closer, holding her own pointed down towards the icy ground. "Please, Caleb."

"I don't want to hurt you!" Hunter pulled his blaster out of its holster, before dropping it into the snow. He was holding his hands up to show he meant no harm, as his eyes quickly glanced between Caleb and Alora. He didn't know what a distraught Alora was capable of.

"Alora!" Caleb's voice was shaking, his eyes widened by fear and anguish. "They k-killed her!"

"The others did!" Hunter claimed in defense, before Alora could say anything at all. "I am on your side, kid. Look, I'm just as confused as you are." Hunter said, as he carefully stepped forward. "Let Alora and I help you.."

Caleb dashed backwards, inching closer and closer to the ledge of a deep drop. "Get away from me!" He yelled. He looked at Alora, gazing deeply into her eyes, even though they were about a yard apart from one another. "They are trying to kill us!"

Us. It hadn't dawned on Alora that, in that moment, Caleb thought of her as a Jedi, still. Did the clones? If she was a Jedi, it would almost be a dead giveaway; her lightsabers in her grasp, her skills in using the force, her keen sense, everything about her even..

Alora looked at Crosshair, as he was groggily shaking his head to wake himself up. Looking back at Hunter, her lip quivering and eyes widening, he knew she was afraid.

"He wouldn't." Hunter whispered. Crosshair couldn't.. He loves Alora.. Doesn't he? He knows she is not a Jedi.

"He's not in his right mind!" Alora says, another tear escaping from her eye. Voices were heard beyond in the dense forest, and the girl looked at Caleb quickly. She decided to use the force to speak to him.
Run, Caleb! Now!

Caleb glanced around, spotting a waterfall to his right. Suddenly, he leapt across the gorge, the force guiding him all the way.
Hunter and Alora watched as Caleb deactivated his lightsaber. He gave Alora one last glance, and she heard his hushed voice inside of her mind. Don't let them hurt you..
Then, he dashed off into the wilderness.

Hunter held his helmet at his side now, as he briskly walked to Alora. She stepped away quickly, though she deactivated her blade. "Al-Alora? You know I-I wouldn't hurt you right? I don't know what's going on." His eyes resembled Echo's, whenever Alora seemed afraid of him..

"What about him?" Alora gasped quietly, nodding towards Crosshair. He was up now, walking towards the two.

"The kid?" He asked, his eyes narrowing slightly. He rubbed his the side of his back, grunting quietly. "Is he dead?"

Alora's eyes were now pouring the tears. She silently cried, staring at Crosshair. A man whom she had come to care so deeply for wasn't acting like himself at all.

"Y-Yes.. I stunned him. He fell." Hunter pointed towards the ledge. "He's gone, Crosshair. Taken care of."

"And what about her?" Crosshair's voice was slyer than ever, and almost slurred. He certainly wasn't alright.

"M-Me?" Alora gasped.

Hunter quickly stepped in front of the smaller girl. He was overprotective of his squad, and even though she was far more powerful than him, in this moment she was afraid, and he felt the need to protect her. "She's not a Jedi, Crosshair. You know that."

"Says who?" Crosshair sneers, stepping forward, stumbling slightly. "Her? She certainly looks like a Jedi."

"I-I am not a Jedi!" Alora couldn't believe what she was hearing. Does Crosshair want to kill me?

"This is ridiculous." Hunter says, "Look at her, Crosshair. Snap out of this!"

Crosshair looked towards the girl. His eyes weren't visible, but hers were. The expression on her face was enough to snap him back to a, halfway, normal reality. Alora.. the girl he learned to tolerate.. All he did was nod his head. And for some reason, that was enough for Hunter. For he ordered the two to follow and meet up with the rest of the squad.

Alora watched as Crosshair briskly walked to the ledge. She was weary, her hands near her lightsabers, ready to protect herself if need be. Crosshair could strike at any moment; he was known for that.

Crosshair scanned the waterfalls and bottom of the large gorge with his helmet scanner. The clone sniper was uncertain. There is no way the kid is dead. Hunter must have let him escape.. Is Alora a traitor, too? Traitors. Jedi scum. Crosshair shook his head quickly, placing his hand on the side of his helmet due to a terrible pain in his head. No. Stop, please...