the morning.

AS TIME PASSED, our former Jedi Knight was becoming more and more like the Bad Batch. Except for when they went on missions, she liked to stay up as late as possible, resulting in her being able to sleep in, which normally was never allowed at the Jedi temple. She developed a, one of a kind, sense of humor. The clones had noticed as time went on, due to her never talking about how she truly felt, her ways had became more harsh, and cold. They knew it was because she was lost in her grief, but none of them ever knew what to say to her. So they said nothing at all.
However, despite Alora still grieving her master—which she had became a master at hiding her sorrows—she had found that she loved to make people laugh. If she ever felt upset, her best medicine was to make her clones laugh. But, to anyone else, she was as cold as Crosshair...

Alora Nero was awoken by Sergeant Hunter's loud voice. "Let's go, boys! We've got a mission to plan for! Let's get goin'!"

Alora just laid there, her eyes closed. She was as still as she possibly could be.

"Boys.. and lady." Hunter muttered, stepping closer to the curtain that separated her from the men. "You, too, Nero. I know you're awake. I can hear your breathing, remember?"

Alora rolled her eyes and suddenly sat up. She outstretched her arms, before leaning back to stretch the rest of her body. She sighed quietly, almost sadly. This would be the last time she'd get to sleep in this bed, for a while or so, she presumed.

Hunter eventually pulled back the curtain, but had his eyes covered. "Ya decent?"

"Mhm.." Alora mumbled, turning to swing her legs over the bed. Chills suddenly rose on her soft skin; she was cold without the blanket.

When Hunter removed his hand from his eyes, he smirked. Alora's hair was a mess, her eyes fluttering shut every few seconds, and the unhappy scowl on her face reminded him a lot of Crosshair; she was obviously not the morning-type. Hunter thought this was comical, due to the fact that Jedi, though she deems herself former-Jedi, seemed to always be so well put together.

"I can sense your amusement, you know... If you are going to make fun of me, then go ahead and do it." Alora grumbled, slowly getting up. She brushed her messy hair out of her eyes. Hunter noticed that the green pieces in her hair were fading. He only assumed that the green was in a way to be like her master, to match the twilek's emerald-green skin.

Hunter watched as she stood, rubbing her eyes. Even though her hair was messy and she had bags under her eyes at the moment, Hunter thought she looked beautiful...
Alora was only wearing a long shirt, which was Wrecker's, so it was more like a dress on the tiny girl. The shirt was given to her the night before, when Wrecker dropped a blue milkshake on her, staining her tunic. To make up for it, he gave her his shirt to put on for the time being, which she eventually deemed it comfy enough to sleep in.

"Hurry up.." Hunter muttered, looking down at the floor now. He then disappeared behind the curtain, leaving the girl alone in her makeshift bedroom.

Once Alora was ready, she walked out, pulling her hair down into two low buns. The hair-style was intricate in a way, adding on to the hair dye, and it resembled a style much like her home world. Tech, of course, had done enough research about it to find out.
Her outfit consisted of black cropped pants, a fitted maroon tunic, which she acquired at a small market in the lower levels of Coruscant. She had grey pieces of fabric that draped over her shoulders, crossed in the front, and hung low past her knees. It was all held together with a grey colored obi. It was tightly wrapped around her waist, to the clone's acknowledgement, accentuating her hips, where both lightsabers dangled from her belt.

Alora had her chest and arm plates next to her, ready to put them on when it was time. She looked around at the clones, who all had their armor on, leaving off their helmets. Except for Crosshair, who already had his on, though it was obvious to Alora that he was staring right at her..

"Our mission is simple, and we should be back home next rotation." Hunter said, looking around at his soldiers. He crossed his arms, "Stealth." Wrecker groaned. "I know, Wrecker. But, we're simply retrieving some droid. It's fallen into enemy hands and-"

"A droid?" Alora cut the long haired clone off, and she rose an eye brow. "Why would we need to retrieve a droid?"

Crosshair sneered behind her, "Listen and find out." She gave him a mean glare, before turning her attention back to Hunter.

Tech now looked at Alora. "This droid is carrying very important information. Apparently, it has battle plans, secrets of the republic, and only the maker knows what else. The Jedi sending us on this mission is desperate to find this droid."

Alora sighed. In her time away from the order, she's run into working with a few Jedi here and there; it was all awkward. She luckily didn't know the Jedi very well that they've worked with. It didn't hinder the work, however. The Jedi always appreciated having the help of a highly skilled..citizen? No, Alora Nero considered herself a soldier. Something her younger self never wanted to be, but now, it was fitting to her life, to go by that title. "Who is it?"

"Anakin Skywalker."