Chapter 1: so... What?

Victoria's p.o.v
============
I'm
I sat on the couch in my living room with Emily, Mitch and Jerome.

Emily, one of my closest friends, was shipped with Mitch and teased about it constantly.

Mitch, I meet him through Jerome.

Jerome I met through, Emily and well that's that.

"NO NO NOOOOOOO!" I screamed as I jumped over the back of the couch and tried climbing up the with my hands and knees.

Mitch, Jerome and Emily laughed at me.

"I DONT WANNA WATCH SAW!" I said still trying to get up the stairs after failing a few times I flopped on the ground my head landing on a stair.

"Need some food, drank?" Mitch asked "you look pretty comfy!" He laughed.

"Nah, you know what I do need though."

"What?" He asked.

"That movie out of my house and burned."

He laughed and took the DVD out of the machine.

"Really?" Emily laughed.

"Hey, do you want to scar me for life?!" I asked as she turned around to face me.

"Yes." She laughed.

"Wow." I laughed.

"I'm bored!" Mitch groaned.

"Well then I said we could play Xbox but, NOOO! My friends would rather mentally scar me!" I pouted as Mitch and Emily burst out laughing at me while Jerome got his laptop and sat next to me.

"Wanna take shifts?" He asked pulling up minecraft and hovering the mouse over the nexus server.

"Yes." I tell him clicking the mouse and starting the server.