Chapter 6: celebration at its finest

Mitch's p.o.v

I pretended to fake vomit.

"Why?!" I screamed as Victoria and jerome laughed.

"Why would I date Vic?" I asked now laughing a bit.

"Because im fabulous!" She stood up and strutted up the stairs as we fell on the couch laughing our asses.

"Wow, bitch be fabulous!" Jerome laughed loudly.

"I KNOW!" She screamed back skipping down the stairs.

"We should go somewhere for celebration!" She laughed sitting in between me and Mitch arms wrapped around our necks.

"For you moving in?" Jerome asked.

"Yep dood." She replied grabbing our hands and dragging us to the car.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked hopping in the drivers seat.

"I don't know, the, mall?"

"PURSTONS HOUSE IT IS!" Jerome yelled.

"Who knows maybe woofles will be there making a obsidian baby!" She laughed making us all laugh.

She grabbed her phone and took a pic for Twitter.

"Going to see if we can catch a glimpse of a obsidian baby #poofles." Jerome laughed and took out his phone taking a picture and writing something around those lines.

We drove up into peestons driveway and got out of the car.

I knocked on the door and we were let in almost immediately.

"No obsidian baby here." He called as we walked into him and rob playing COD on Xbox. '"

"I WANTED POOFLES!" Vic screamed lying on the couch next to Matt watching the screen interested.

"Want a turn?" Matt asked pausing the game.

"Next round please." She mumbled "I'm going to kick your high scores ass!" She shouted louder.

"Nah dawg it's like 7,675 now!" Matt teased giving her the controller.

She played we watched her, she got hit once... ONCE!
By the end Matt's score is now in oblivion.

"My score is now, 267,679! I DID IT I KICKED YOUR ASS!" She screamed dancing around.

"Well then." Matt laughed.

"We better go home" Jerome yelled

"Aww!" Vic said pouting

"Come on vic!" Jerome laughed tugging her away from the couch.

"Let the couple have their alone time!" Mitch laughed making me and vic giggle furiously on our way out of the house.