Chapter 5: the simple things

Victoria's p.o.v

Okay sure I was pissed about my house and wanted to kill the people who had done it but right now I was mesmerized by jerome.
We sat there in the mess of the front room strewn with movie Cases, glass, heck even kitchen things and pillows.

But was I worrying about them?
No.

I was kissing my true love.
Telling him I loved him, in the weirdest place and time.

"I love you jerome." I stutter as our foreheads press together taking a breath.

"I've always loved you Vic." He tells me grinning.

For a moment I almost forget what caused this.

All because I was rambling about being robbed.

"So what are we gunna do about this?" He asked now turned a bit pointing to the room.

"Clean a bit and I don't think I want to live here, well not anymore, I won't exactly feel safe." I tell him picking up my now broken computer headset.

"Crap!" Now how was I gunna record? Well I guess it wouldn't matter if they stole my computer now would it?

"Let's clean and get you packed up then."

Wait what?

"Where will I go? A hotel?" I was so damn curious.

"Our house, we won't mind, and it's only until you want to leave."

"Thanks..." I hugged Jerome.

He quickly phoned Mitch he came over and hugged me a bit.

"I can't believe this bs doe!" Mitch called through the house cleaning up and sorting through the DVD cases.

"I know right!" Jerome yelled.

"HAH!" I laughed loudly from my room upstairs.

"What?" Mitch and Jerome both yelled in unison.

"THEY DIDNT TAKE MAH MAC!" I yelled in delight.

These people are stupid not only did they literally make it super obvious I was robbed but they didn't even take any of the things that could be actually worth it.
Not that I'm complaining.

"Well doods I'm done with the kitchen and living room." Mitch stated proudly as I walked down the stairs with 2 suitcases full of stuff.

"Thanks, we can go now, I guess we can come back and get the big stuff." I implied confused as Mitch and Jerome started carrying the stray boxes placed around the house to the car.

"It's like all in the boxes." Mitch replied putting my suitcases in the back of Mitch's car where I sat.

"So, we actually have a spare room for you now." Mitch states a bit enthusiastically.

"What about the guys?" I questioned, I mean Ian Adam and Ty? Where were they going to go?

"They left a bit ago, Adam went back home with Ian and Ty." Jerome replied.

"Oh okay, thanks by the way." I quickly replied as I started to worry a bit on how I could annoy them or cause something.

"I'm I'm too much please let me know!" I mumbled loudly.

"Your always to much! But that's why we love yah!" Mitch laughed looking at me in the car mirror.

"Har har har, very
Mature Mitchell." I teased

"Thanks Victoria Stevens, I do try!" He teased back him and Jerome laughing their asses of in the front seats."

So I guess me And Mitch have this thing were we have nicknames and don't like to be called by our real names, so that's how we tease each other.

Mitch's car pulls into the driveway and we unpack all the stuff from the car into the room, it already had a computer, and headset sitting on a desk, primary In our lines of work, bed mattresses and dressers.

I started putting my clothes away
As Jerome and Mitch did the other games computer and fragile, memorabilia.
After about 3 hours we finished as we slouched down the stairs and flopped on the couch.

I grabbed my phones and took a photo for twitter.

My phone then went of the book with comments.

'OMG! You guys hang out with each other all the time! Lucky!'

'It's the bacc the benj and the kitty!'

'Are any of you going out?'

'Maybe her and mitch?'

I looked up and mitch was looking at my phone, he faked puked at the last comment.

"Why?!" He screamed as jerome and me laughed.

<><><><>

Hey guys so I've decided to end with a A/N (authors note) every chapter from now on.

I feel like it will let you guys know a lot more.

And btw what should I call you guys, idk not a very creative person!