Chapter Thirty Two The Wedding

The first part of this chapter is continuing on from the xmas chapter i posted on xmas eve. Its not that long its just a snippet of what i think they would do on Christmas. Hope you enjoy it even though its late. Anyway on with the chapter
"Lara!! Hate to disturb your beauty sleep but Get up!!" My Brother yelled as he entered my room, I groaned, Reached for the nearest throwable item and hurled it at my brothers face, He responded by quickly catching the book on the different kinds of dancing and smirking teasingly as he placed it back on the shelf. "Good morning sleeping beauty "My brother said with a giggle as he stuck his head in through the doorway. I yawned and sat up in bed, I looked at jacob. "Broooooo its a saturday... What time is it? I asked my older brother who entered the bedroom,
" Its 3am...its christmas morning sis!!!!!" Jacob said excitedly ,His eyes glittering with excitement as when I rolled my eyes at him and was about to rest my head back on my pillow,I felt my legs go cold as I looked and saw My older but not much wiser brother had taken away my sheets ,I sighed into my palm. I was going to really do him some damage someday if he wasn't careful,I sighed to myself giggling at my brother and finally I got off my bed ,Put my blanket back where it belonged and followed my brother into my grannys room where my parents were sleeping ,My Granny and Strickler had went to stay in a hotel for some quality romantic time together,The changeling familiars were now in the new troll market ,Safe and being well looked after by Dral, Drals son and some of the other trolls including bagdwella. When we were inside our granny room.,My brother turned to me and whispered" so..how do we wake them up ?" He asked me .I thought about waking them up ,I truly did .but that's when I realised ,My parents have probably done more then enough waking up early for years,And so that's when I whispered a plan to my brother ,and without waking them up we tiptoed downstairs to make them breakfast,Besides my parents looked adorable when they were asleep. And so together my idiotic brother and I started preparing the best breakfast we could for them ,We made them a plate of fried eggs ,Bacon and Toast Each With a cup of coffee each and brought it up to them ,Being as Quiet And as Careful as possible as we balanced the trays of hot food to their bedroom door, I knocked and Entered ,Knowing I needed to set this tray down the minute I got in to the room ,However when we both had gently set the trays down ,We looked at the bed only to see the bed was empty ,"Where the heck have they gone to ?" Jacob asked confusedly as I shrugged and looked around the room ,Hoping they weren't hiding on us. As I was about to look in the closet as a possible hiding place I heard something being thrown at the window ,When Jacob and I looked outside to see the cause of the noise we were shocked to see our parents...who were in bed just a few minutes ago running around in the snow ,In their dressing gowns and slippers ,Jacob and I looked at each other before getting our gloves and hats ,Putting on a dressing gown each as we headed outside the front door,Once we arrived outside we were greeted by a snowball being fired at each one of us ,I couldn't help but giggle ."what was that for?" I asked with a giggle As my parents both revealed themselves ,Snow on their faces and in their hair as my dad smiled and said. "You never got punished for going to the bloody moon without permission" He said with a chuckle ,Smiling as he placed a hand on his hip. I giggled as my brother asked. "And what was shooting the snowball at me for ? It wasn't exactly my idea to go to the moon ."Jacob explained with a smile on his face,As if he felt what he said was smart ,I looked at my parents as they looked at each other . After a minute my mom took the opportunity to speak, Eyeing Jacob with a smart look . "True...but you didn't exactly try to stop her from going, And you did leave a note...but you should have called us to let us know you were safe ! We spent hours worrying about you both " My mom told him as she added a few more snowballs to her collection. Looking at us both with a slightly stern look. I sighed ."Ok..you guys both make good points.....Also quick question why didn't you guys tell us you were coming out here?"I asked them both ,My dad Chuckles ."Well...we figured you wouldn't be able to hear us over you guys unwrapping gifts..."My dad says with a tease ,My Brother and I look at each other quickly but before I can speak my mom butts in ,"And don't tell us a bogus lie ...I mean why else would you guys wake up early on Christmas day?"My mom asked with a giggle ,I sighed. I looked at Jacob as he nodded at me and replied "actually...We haven't opened any presents yet. We were gonna go downstairs yes but only when you two were awake .." My brother explained ,My parents eyes widened a bit in confusion , My dad cleared his throat and then turned to me and asked. "So Why did you guys go downstairs without waking us up ?"My dad asked us with an eyebrow raised in slight suspicion . I took a breath and then said .because me and Jacob were gonna wake you up ...but you looked so peaceful so ..we decided to go downstairs and ..make you guys breakfast....which is probably getting cold ..So thats probably ruined." I said with a sigh and I rubbed my arm nervously. Hating how the nice thing my brother and I had done for our parents was more or less ruined ,My parents looked at each other and addressed me and Jacob once more . "Oh kids... I can't speak...ill start blubbering...Claire please speak...cus I can't ..sniff" My dad turns away as tears fill his eyes .My mom smiled at us both and rolled her eyes at my dad.
That was very kind of both of you. "Thank you kiddos. Also Dont worry kid...it's not ruined... A bit of cold bacon never hurt anybody" My mom tells us brightly. We smiled and our mom hugged us ,My dad then decided to join the hug,He put his human hands around us all and hugged us very tightly. I smiled . It didn't matter what gift i would unwrap later ,Because call me emotional but sitting here ,My parents and brother hugging me ,On Christmas day....was the greatest gift ever.