Chapter Twenty Eight The Aftermath And A Performance

I come to in a place i am preety sure before i wake is heaven or something since im preety sure i died, i Opened my eyes and suddenly saw i was in the void, I took a breath and prepared myself to see myself as a ghost, Only to see my skin was still rather pink, I pinched My arm and actually felt the pain. Impossible.. I.. Im. Supposed to be dead.... " i whispered, Suddenly i saw Ghost kanjigar come towards me, I took a deep breath and spoke" Kanjigar... Uh... Im guessing im dead.... " I told him, wanting him to say yes lara, you are dead, Your body just hasnt dissapeared yet. But kanjigar shook his head," no lara., you are. Not dead. " Kanjigar explains, I gasped " how? This... Dosent make any sense... I.. I died... At the battle... I.. I died...." I said as i took a seat on a peice of stone, Kanjigar takes a deep breath and speaks "Technically... You did lara... However.... Have you ever heard the saying... Humans dont die until they have done what they were born to do? " Kanchigar asked, I nodded" yea but.. No.. No.. No.. This cant be.... I.. I wasnt born to do anything!!!" I said in reply, Shocked as hell. Kanchigar chuckles warmly,
" Lara.. You may have defeated Morando, His army and the other army but you still have something to do on earth, Which is why you cant really die yet" Kanchigar explained, I looked at kanchigar. "So.. Whats gonna happen now? " i asked him to which he smiles a bit and then speaks. "Well lara, child of the trollhunter, Your family think your dead.... So. Now i am going to send you back to everyone and you need to tell them that and the truth" Kanchigar explains, I felt puzzled. "What truth kanchigar? " i asked, wondering what else i had to tell my family, Also wondering at the same time how was i supposed to tell them i was alive, I couldnt just waltz on a stage infront of them all and say, "Hey mom hey dad im alive whoopee !!!" I looked at kanjigar feeling confused as ever as he took my hand and said, "You know what truth trollhunter.... About.... The tree incident which you still havent told anyone about"
He says to me firmly, Giving me a worried and irritated look. I couldnt help but gasp, "How did you... How did you know...? "i asked, Kanchigar looks at me. Firmly as he says." This council sees all, Your triumphs and your deceptions... And many of your secrets" Kanchigar explains to me as i sighed and nodded, "Oh.. Ok" i say with a smile, Kanchigar nods and suddenly my armour becomes a gorgous blue dress with stars on it. "Whoa... This looks like something a princess would wear " i said with a giggle, Kanchigar smiled. Well... Your boyfreind is a prince so.. Now go, Ohh and bring this with you!! "He says as he hands me a cloak, I shrugged and put it on as Kanchigar opened a portal, I walked through it and saw i was now in a hall of somewhere, I put the cloak over my head and walked past a window, I went to it and suddenly realised... I was on akiriddion five!! Krel had shown me photos of it, and that is where i was, I took a breath, Unable to beleive i was really here, As i walked along the halls, Searching for any signs of life i suddenly saw Aja, She was wearing a cloak and crying, As if she was going to sneak off again, I stepped closer towards her, Suddenly her serator appeared in my hand, I took a breath and tapped her shoulder, She looked at me, I offered her the serator back as she took it gently and then said." Im. Sorry... Princesses dont cry infront of subjects, Who are you? "She asked. Me, As i am about to speak krel suddenly came and then looked at me menacingly." Hey!! Are you a theif?!! Leave this palace at once!! We have had enough stolen from us today!!" Krel yells, I was coming close to tears, I felt so tired, and even afraid. How was i supposed to tell them i was alive? When they were the ones my death affected the most? Aja takes krels hand and squeezes it." Little brother, Lara wouldnt want us to act like this towards a stranger"Aja says to krel as Krel nods and tears flow down his eyes, My heart clenched, Krel was a mess... I didnt know how much i meant to him until now, He was not being his usual cocky self, "your right aja.. Stranger.. I am sorry... He says softly as he suddenly kneels on the ground and cries, Aja hugs him," Oh Krel..." I whispered as Krel suddenly looked all around him and turned to Aja. I heard lara..... No... I must be hearing things" Krel said firmly as he continued to sob into ajas arms.