Asterisk Miller // Adrenaline Junkie

Name: Asterisk Miller

Nickname: Risk

Age: 16-20

Birthday: Dec/18/yr depends on roleplay

Looks: Risk is a very beautiful girl. Her pale skin contrasts nicely with her jet black hair. Running your fingers through her hair was like heaven. Her hair was silky and soft like cotton. Her face contains of sharp structured features that somehow blend softly. Her cheekbones add volume to her face. Her lips are plump, and always in a pout. She has short bangs, sometimes temporary dyed. Her body is structued, she's thin but has amazing curves. Her eyes are wide and doll like.

Likes: her favorite color is black

Likes: her favorite color is black. she loves dark things, but sometimes she can have a mood and pink will be her favorite thing. she loves to experiment with makeup. she loves having deep conversations about life, realizing the unknown. her hobbies consist of art, and fashion. she loves making something from nothing. She is also working on a novel, she has for 2 years. Shes not even close to done.

Dislikes: she hates doing her nails.

Personality/About: Risk is a very adventurous girl. She loves being bold and can never turn down a dare. shes the life of the party wherever shes goes, shes willing to try anything and everything. she loves feeling the adrenaline rush and feeling productive. As fun as she is, shes always ontop of her studies and is very accedemiclly smart. She will always be at the top of her class, and gets very fustrated with bad grades. She considers herself differnet and unique.

Dom or Sub: Switch.

Kinks: Risk is very open in her sex life, she is a virgin. Though she fantasies about many things, crazy things. She likes it rough, she could never see herself doing vanilla. She likes being choked, hair pulled. She likes anal, piss play, knives, roleplay and many things. She loves sending nudes of her body, it makes her feel naughty. Dirty talk is just enough to get her wet. There's nothing she wouldnt do, unless it involves poop. Her biggest fanasty is a roleplay of rape. Consensual rape. Ironic right?

Sexuality: She doesn't like labels, but she is pansexual.

Gender: she doesn't like labels, but shes techinally gender fluid. It basically means in her case, she doesnt care for pronouns.

Style(at least 3 main outifts): OUTFIT 1: A plain white tank top with a harness ontop. She wears a red tanktop underneath. Ripped denim jeans with fishnet stockings underneath. She has black combat boots. She has arm sleves with red and black stripes.
OUTFIT 2: A sleek black dress. She has black platform boots. White kneelong socks with fluff at the top.
OUTFIT 3: An oversized graphic t shirt as a dress. Purposely ripped stockings with black high heel boots.

Race: Portuguese(Human)

Occupation: She works part-time at Hot Topic.

SCENE 1: You're at a Rage Room. You see a beautiful girl walk past you with a bat in hand. Your eyes trail her longer than they should have, she was gorgous. You roll your eyes and pick up your own bat. You soon feel a presence behind you and turn around to find her behind you. "You have really beautiful eyes, you know that?" She says while cocking her head at you. What do you do?

SCENE 2: You're walking around the park. Breathing in the nature when you spot a girl on a bench bobbing her head to music as she was writing in her notebook. She certainly sticks out. Everything around her was so green and bright and lively, yet she's dressed head to toe in black. You chuckle and make your way over to her, you bet in your mind it's Asterisk. While approaching her, you find yourself right. Risk was one of your closest friends. You were opposites, but had a lot in common. You sit next to her and take her earbud and put it in your own ear. She looks at you, and her eyes go wide for a second. You soon realize she was listening to a book, a very erotic one at least. Looking down at her notebook briefly, you see erotic phrases and doodles. Asterisk opens her mouth to say something, "Well, this is going to be hard to explain, isn't it?" What do you do?

SCENE 3: Make it up!