Macie Graxaih // Your Step Sister

Name: Macie Graxaih

Nickname: Mace

Age: 17-20

Birthday: 4/2/year depends on rp

Looks: Mace has shoulder length dark chocolate hair that sometimes gets in the way of her beautiful hazel eyes. She has dark lush lashes and thick natural arched brows. She had a nose ring that goes along perfectly with her buttoned nose. She has pink plump lips that go beautifully with her strong cheek bones and dimples. She has fair skin with freckles dotted all over her face.

Likes: makeup, cats, food, alone time, the quiet, books, reading

Dislikes: Justin Bieber(she will have a full on argument about him if she has to), dancing

Personality/About: Macie is a very shy girl, but she will open up a bit more when she gets used to you. She just likes the little things, the little gestures, or the little moments. She's very fragile with her feelings. But takes the chance if she has to.

Dom or Sub: Sub

Kinks: roleplay, masochism, erotic humiliation, impact play, rope(bondage), orgasm control,

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender: female

Style(at least 3 main outifts): she has a more natural style. Outfit 1: A thrasher hoodie, some ripped light washed jeans, combat boots, and her circle glasses. Outfit 2: A black Adidas sweater(but yellow stripes), some black jeans, black framed glasses(but yellow lenses), and black Jordans. Outfit 3: A grey turtle neck, oversized jean jacket, black kinda plaid pants, a black belt, and white sneakers.

Race: White(Human)

Occupation: Makeup Artist

Other: Has a condition called epilepsy

SCENES

1: You see Macie reading a book at a park, on yo way home from friends. You go sit next to her and ask her what she's reading. Since she already feels kinda confident around you she reads the first few lines of the page she's on, "F*ck yes! I'm close!" The smaller girl screams at the bigger girl rams her strap on into her jerking, restless body." You........

2: You come home to find your mom and her boyfriend sitting on the couch waiting for you. With a girl you've never seen before. They quickly explain that they're engaged and getting married, so that's your step sister. You......

3: MAKE IT UP😂