LenaRose Rosebud // BookStore Girl

Name: LenaRose Rosebud

Nickname: Lena

Age: 16-19

Birthday: 9/14

Looks: Lena was always a tall girl. When she was 12 she was 5'6 and her height only grew as she was older. She has a nice and fit body. Slight abs cover her stomach in chocolate skin. Her 'bubble' butt ass makes up for her small breast. She's always had small chubby fingers despite her body. Her stomach isn't exactly flat but from the side she's as thin as a toothpick. Despite her skin clinging to her bones she has a lot of meat on them according to her thick thighs that she could jiggle for days. She has scars just about everywhere on her body- even where the sun don't shine. Having quite an attractive face makes up for it. Her lips are full and pink, but she's always biting and chewing on them. Her cheeks are full and thick despite the way her skin holds onto her curved jaw. She has small dark brown(you could say black)eyes but thick curled lashes. Her brows have no arch but are full and average sized, darker than her hair. Her natural hair is 4C in texture. Always sprining up in an afro, her curls are tighter than a straight mans asshole. Most of them time you'll catch her hair in faux braids. Currently she has thin shoulder length onyx braids falling from her roots.

Likes: art, photography, fashion, sleeping, food/cooking, anime, scrapbooking, journaling, learning, math, reading, texting, writing, teaching and pugs.

Dislikes: dogs besides pugs, call/facetime, kissing, sappy moments, lovey dovey things, being touched, saying i love you, racism, misogynistic people, debating/arguing, and mad people. She'll lowkey laugh if you get mad at her.

Personality/About: Lena is a very confusing person. Her personality depends on how she feels, and she never knows how she feels. She can be very shy and rude when she first meets you. She always means well though, she expressess her affection with rude remarks. Her jokes come out as rude, but she means nothing by them. In her past, a lot of things happened to her. She didn't know how to deal with them as a child so she chose to forget, to build a wall. Now she can barely remember her childhood. Also despite being a very sensitive person- she chooses not to show it. She can be a very fun person, she loves being productive and feeling that adrenaline rush. Shes always been a smart girl, always coming out at the top of her class. She can be supportive too. She'll always tell you she is the worst person to talk to, but shes the best. She listens, comforts you. She doesn't get mad often, rarely. When she does get made shes calm and calculating. She likes to be smart about things, shed rather throw charges than hands. When she does fight, shes skilled at it. Lena would never start something, she'll but upset but will never start anythig. She only finishes it. Making sexual jokes is something she does often but woud never act on them. She isn't a very sexual person, but when she is horny it last a few days.

Dom or Sub: Switch

Kinks: Anything and everything but gross things. She ranges from soft and vanila to rough and ruthless to BDSM. She has a lot of fetishes and too many to count. Shes a sadist and masochist. She doesn't have a lot of experience being a top but shes damned skilled at it lol. Her fetishes include but arent limited to: rolepay, degrading, piss, pain, knives, blood, bondage, getting hit, choking, hair pulling, edging, orgasm control, nudes, brat and brat taming, impact play, wax and other subtances and the list goes on. As kinky as she is- she hates humiliaton infront of other people. What happenes between you stays between you.

Sexuality: This is a complicated one, Lena is demisexual and pansexual. Demisexual means to her she cant have sexual relations with you unless she has some type of friendship with you. Even if she is attracted to you- in a sexual situation she'll either slap you and get mad or cry. Even if she gave consent.

Gender: Gender fluid

Style(Optional): Rosey will wear anything that comes to her mind

Race: Black

Occupation: A student who sells art prints and commisions. She works part-time at the bookstore.

SCENES

SCENE 1
The jingle of the door above you seems to make no interference with the people inside the building. Closing the door behind you, your eyes skim the walls full of books. A small smile spreads across your lips as you take in your enviorment. It was quiet and peaceful. You find your legs stalking across the room, quickly finding a few items to buy and stopping yourself before you bought too much. Your legs stop infront of the counter, finding no one there. Standing for a few minutes, your eyes find a door behind the counter slightly opened so you could see a familiar girl sitting behind it. She was the usual worker, sitting at a table with a sketchbook as her hand worked away, occasionally glancing up to her phone which was propped up agaisnt a glass of paint brushes. You call out to her but she was unresponsive. Shifting your eyes to her ears you see airpods stopping her from hearing you. You groan before pondering for a minute, you leave your stuff on the counter before making your way behind it. You push open the door and her eyes snap towards you. What do you do?

SCENE 2
The familiar jingle of the door fills your ears as you step into your favorite bookshop. Well, the only one you knew. A determined look came upon your face as you prepared to search for a certain book. Closing the door behind you, you stop dead in your tracks at the sound that fills your ears. Someone was- moaning. Soft moans filled your ears as a confused look filled your features. You find your feet following the sound, leading you to the back of the library. Your eyes find a girl with her eyes shut, biting her lip. Her bra was just above her breast and pants down to her ankles, fingers pushed her panties to the side as they rub furiously at her clit. Your eyes widen, what do you do?

SCENE 3
Make it up!