My life lacks some excitement but maybe not?

Even now, I fantasize about him a lot. Who's he? Well, he's my first love, and it's not that he rejected me but the thing is, at that time, we were little kids (class 1) to be that serious in love and the next thing I knew was that I was changing schools. I was in a relationship with a boy for like 1 and a half years but we broke up last year due to some issues.

It's the month of July, my birthday's coming pretty soon on 17th. Today, I'm going to watch a marvel movie with Kaoru chan. The mall's pretty near to my home. I get ready, wear black jeans with a white top.

 I get ready, wear black jeans with a white top

something like this I guess ↑ ↑ ↑

my friend, Kaoru wore this ↓ ↓ ↓

We reached the cinema hall and had our dads tag along as we still hadn't got permission to go outside alone. We four took our seats which were in the higher backside. There was still some time left before the movie started so we took some selfies. Three hours went by, the movie was quite good and now our stomachs were growling.  There was a restaurant on the top floor of the mall and so we headed there. I was thinking, how cool it would be if there was some exciting life-changing encounter, I always do.

[Note: "I always do" means that I always imagine that I'll meet someone whenever I go somewhere. Too much of an imagination freak right? yeah, hahaha]

My dad ordered two medium-sized pizzas and Kaoru chan's dad ordered some sweet dishes for all of us. Ah, it had been such a long time since I last went somewhere with my friends; all due to corona but now the vaccine had come so everything was slowly returning to normal. 

Time passed by pretty much quickly so it was almost time to go home, so lastly we visited a shopping store and I and Kaoru chan finally got permission to roam around alone for some time and we took the opportunity and went to check our favorite areas. A bunny outfit caught my eyes, and I was like, "Since, when did bunny outfits become available in my country?!"                  

Just then, I noticed that someone else also stared at it pretty hard just like I did at him now. Wait a sec, isn't it Rin?! Am I seeing things now?? After a whole 6 years, we meet now?!