My first hug with a boy was a reunion hug?

Two days have passed since I met Rin and he still hasn't replied!! I guess it meant nothing to him but I won't lose hope and I'm actually pretty busy because I and Mitsuki senpai (four years older than me, she became one of my close friends during quarantine but we haven't actually met; insta friends 👉👈) are going to do matching cosplays and we still haven't decided the characters... sighs. What's even more, I have to seriously start learning some good ass coding in python as I'm slacking off way too much. I want a secured future to be able to be a rich waifu.

 It's been a week now, and now I'm back to studying (sighs). In just a few minutes, I feel so thirsty and exhausted. I went to the kitchen for a glass of water where I noticed that my mom was staring outside the window very intensely, I got curious and popped beside her out of nowhere. "I guess the new neighbors have arrived", my mom informed me. Now, that I think about it, someone was going to come, live on the fourth floor of our building. What if, it's some tall and gorgeous looking boy? Oh man, that would be pure bliss. Four figures came out of the car, one was the driver who was carrying the luggage, another man and woman and their child who is a boy and from his height, he seems to be of my age but I am not able to see his face though. "Turn, turn I wanna see your face", I thought but he didn't. Evening came and my curiosity got the better of me so I headed towards the roof wishing that the boy might also be wandering on the roof even though it's illogical because who comes to the roof on the very first day, they transferred. But still, let's just have a walk, gotta become fit. I reached the rooftop and started roaming around, the moon seemed to be visible and had a light shade of silver but the sun still hadn't set. I wonder if the sun and moon could be a couple in another universe... What the hell I'm thinking?! I really am an idiot. 

Five minutes later...

"Hey" a familiar voice startled me, as I turned around slowly, and a big grin appeared across my face. It was him again.

"So you are my new neighbor huh?"

"Yeah, but you don't seem that surprised though... Were you thinking about me?", the dark-haired guy said.

"Nah, I was thinking about something stupid, nevermind" 

"But as for me, I was thinking about you, you know..."

"Oh really? but you didn't reply to my texts though", I said.

"Some stuff happened, long story... anyway now I'm here so it doesn't matter right?"

"Well then, a reunion hug, maybe?", I gathered all my courage to ask him, a bright shade of red growing up on my cheeks.

Rin gave a smirk and came closer to me. We were just a few centimeters apart now before I closed the distance and put my hands on his back, his hands made their way to the back of my waist. I jolted at his sudden move.

"Um hey, aren't you being too intimate? It's just a reunion hug you know?", I reminded him.

He hugged me tighter and said, "We have already been apart for long enough, being extra close now doesn't matter".

"You have changed but I guess it's for the better?", I murmured in a low voice, he might not have heard it though.

He finally let go of me after two minutes and even though I quite liked the hug, it was too strong like my soul was almost taken away.

[Note: Akane doesn't have a frail body, she is quite strong.]