I've missed you too

"Heck yeah, I am and I read shoujo too", I replied in a sarcastic tone. Wait, why am I being sarcastic? I really am an idiot!

"That's great, by the way, doesn't it feel weird? I mean way too many coincidences are happening--"

I cut her off and said, "I guess this is payback, god is compensating for all these years as we never saw each other again and that's why now we might have a chance of being to.. ah! nevermind."

"But, but it's still not enough, six years were way too looong for me... I was lonely you know?", Akane said in a super cheeky but cute voice.

"Hehe, maybe more coincidences will happen and you shouldn't be so greedy you know.", I replied while I was still as shocked to see how cute and prettier Akane had got and she had become straightforward too. It's not that she's wasn't cute back then but she is way cuter now and she definitely lacks innocence but I like badass girls.

"In any case, let's not waste any more time and give me your email id"

We then exchanged emails and then suddenly, someone was calling Kaoru's name and guess it was time to say goodbye but we are going to live in the same city in a few weeks, right?

"We both have to go now, text me when you reach home, kay'?"

"Yeah cuz there are many more things that I want to talk about with you", I said with a genuine smile.

"Bye-bye Rin"

"Bye Akane"

She started walking in the opposite direction but then suddenly she turned back and rushed towards me only to whisper in my ear...

"I missed you a lot all these years, really."

"I, I missed you too Akane", my face became really flustered when I said it.

She smirked at me while waving her hand to say bye.

Don't go so soon, I don't want to be separated from you again.

Author's Note: I know this chapter was pretty short but I need to do Akane's POV next, so I had to end it. By the way, does Rin also like Akane?!!