Chapter 1

6 years later

"Did you get the stuff set up" Ondre said coming around the corner. "Yes I did" I said stepping back to look at my masterpiece. "I can't believe she is turning 6" Ondre said hugging me from behind and placing his head on mine. He kissed the top of my head and then kissed my neck. I giggled and said "stop we can't do that right now" He turned me around and looked at me. I smiled and walled over to Tony who was sleeping on the couch. I rubbed his chest and he slightly opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw my face and gave me a peck on the lips. "Heyyyyy you didn't give me one" Ondre said turning away. "Wait no come back" I said jumping on his back as he started running. "Can I join mommy" Amara said peeking around the railing of the stairs. "Of course" I said gettingot off his back. I jumped on Tony's back when he first stood up and Amara was on Ondre's back. We ran around the house laughing.  We got tired so we sat back on the couch. Amara went up to the area the party stuff was set up. "Who is this for" She said giggling.  "Oh you know the neighbors kid" I replied back getting up. "Mommy stop playing" She said running to my legs. "Okay. But we have to eat breakfast fist before we start anything" I said picking her up. "Okay" She said placing her head on my shoulder. Tony and ondre helped me make breakfast as Amara watched.

A/n start off the new year with a new book! Hope you all have a blessed 2021 and you have fun! Live your life this year. You are never promised tmrw!