chapter 5

I fell asleep on the way there because it was a long car ride. When I woke up on was on someone's lap in the cow girl position and I had my head on their shoulder. I sat up and to my surprise Ondre said "don't move babygirl it's okay. We are about 45 minutes away" I layed my head back down and wispered in his ear. "Daddy you have a boner" I faced the other way and he moved a little. I still had the blind fold on so it was dark and I couldn't see what was happening or where we were. I pressed harder into his lap and slowly moved back and forth. He grunted and Tony asked if he was okay. "No the bitch is teasing me" He replied back grabbing my hips and keeping them still. I tried to move but his grasp was tight. I took my hands and grabbed his arms. He let go and I started grinding on him again. I heard something hit the back seat next to us and the Ondre moved me a little. I heard his belt and I felt around to see what he was doing. When I reached down I felt his dick. He moaned a little then grabbed me by the waist. He put me down in the seat and took my pants and underwear off. He layed ontop of me and teased my clit with his dick sliding it up and down from my enterance up. I let moans escape my mouth but Ondre shoved his fingers in my mouth. "Don't make a God damn sound"

A/n I'm sorry this is short. I have to do school work and then we are going out to eat for dinner. I love you guys so much  and I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I will try to post a part 2 in a few hours if not then tmrw it will be up!! 💖