⚠chapter 8⚠

I already had so many orgasms and still going. I was moaning loud until they turned it off. I let out a sigh of relief and I heard them whispering. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I knew it was what they were going to do next. I heard them taking off their clothes and they carried me into a different room. They placed me on the bed and they both got on. Ondre came to my mouth and Tony was lining himself up with my pussy. I didn't get a second to adjust. He started slaming into me hard and fast. Our skin was clapping together and I was a moaning mess again. Ondre lifted my head up my grabbing my hair and shoved his dick in my mouth. He pulled it all the way out and shoved it back in. He did this a few times before grabbing both sides of my head and face fucking me. All you could hear was skin clapping, grunts, and little moans when they escaped from my mouth. I started chocking from how far he was going in my throat so tears formed in my eyes. "Uhhh Yess chock on that dick" He kept going then I felt him twitch. He cummed in my mouth and pulled out. I was about to spit it out but he closed my mouth and said "swallow" I shook my head and he grabbed my face. He lifted me up to him and whispered in my ear. "Swallow the god damn shit or I'll make sure this will never end" I didn't know I could be any more scared but my heart dropped when he said that. I swallowed it then put my head in the pillow. Tony was still slaming into me and I started crying from the pain. I lifted my head just enough to say "p-plz i-i-ts t-t-t-o mu-ch" My head became heavy so I put it in the pillows again. "Aww dose slut need a break" Tony said. I shook my head and he pulled out. "Do you wanna go Dre or do you think this was good enough" Tony said witch ondre replied with "I wanna go then she can be done. She did a lot of bad things so maybe she will learn from this one" I started crying more as ondre inserted into me. He started thrusting hard and I was in pain at this point. I let out some moans and then started screaming. "Oh baby. Let it out. I want the world to know how good it feels" Tony came up to my face and pulled my hair so my head was up. I had mascara running down my face I was drooling and I was panting. He dropped my head back down and took my hands. I tried moving but he gripped harder. He put chains on my wrist and put it to the bed. Ondre lifted my body and scooted it closer to him so i was arching my back. He grabbed my long hair and held me. "You look so pretty being fucked" I shook my head no and he kept going. "I-im going to c-u-u-mmmm" I screamed out before tightening on ondre. He let out a loud moan and said "let it outtttt" I released on him as he  cummed in me. I felt both of ours dripping from me and ondre went to go lick it up. I was sensitive now that I was just fucked so hard. He finished and they untied me. I just layed on the bed sobbing and saying words that no one could under stand. "We will be upstairs. There is a button on the dresser over there if you need us" With that they left. I kept crying cause I know I wasn't going to walk anytime soon. My legs were shaking so bad it wasn't even funny and I couldn't stop drooling..... Before I went to bed I made a promise to myself never to act up again!

A/n y'all wanted them to be mean so.... Anyways I'm sorry to all the ppl I may have hurt by posting things about the Lopez brothers.... Ik they were set up and I learned that the hard way... I love you all and I hope you can forgive me🙁💖