chapter 4

I went back down stairs with ondre and we sat on the couch together. I had my head on his thigh while he scrolled through Instagram. I turned my head as he was playing with my hair. I looked up at him and stared. I looked into his eyes and it felt like I was in a place I never wanted to leave. He looked down and said "what did I do baby"  With tears forming in my eyes "nothing baby.. Just don't leave me" I replied back.. Tony came down not long after and looked at us. "Would yall stop and let me join for once. Oh and Amar is in her room sleeping" I shook my head and  patted the seat next to me. Tony came and sat next to me and grabbed my thigh. I looked at him and ondre tilted forward and looked at him as well. Tony and ondre smirked at each other then looked at me. "What" I said standing up. Tony grabbed my hand and yanked me back down. "Get a baby sitter we are going somewhere" I smiled and went to go get my phone. I called my mom bc she was the only one I knew that was the nearest to us. "She said she will be here in 20" I said coming back and sitting down. "Good that's just enough time to pack" Tony said pulling me upstairs. "Pack, but I told my mom we were just going out for the night" He put me in the room gave me a bag and said "well tell here we are going on a little trip" He slammed the door making me jump. I opened my dresser and got clothes for 3 days. Then I went to the bathroom and got everything I needed. Once I was done I got dressed in new clothes and went down stairs with my stuff. "What now" I said as ondre and Tony were both wearing suits. They turned around and I got butterflies immediately. "Good your mom is upstairs get in the car now" Ondre said walking back to a hallway and then to a room I have never been in. I went down to the garage and put my stuff in the trunk. Then got in the back seat. A few minutes later and I heard the Trunk open again and ondre was putting a big bag in the back and tony got in the back seat with me. Ondre got in the front and started the car. We left and tony put a blind fold on me...........

A/n welll I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.... Sorry for the cliffhanger

Kidnapped 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें