ANUBIS RESIDENTS ⊳TEN YEARS LATER.

SIBUNA, HOUSE OF ANUBIS ONE SHOTS
the house of anubis residents
❝TEN YEARS LATER.❞

SUMMARY: It had been ten years since all of the Anubis House residents met up

SUMMARY: It had been ten years since all of the Anubis House residents met up. Of course, they had seen a few of the residents individually - however, not all of them had been in the same room at one time, until Amber and Nina finally managed to arrange a meet up back at the house where they grew up (with the approval from their favourite housemother, Trudy Rehmann, of course). A lot had changed in ten years; some people had married, and some people had kids. However, one thing that never changed between the Anubis House residents was their bond, even if it was ten years later.
-A SPECIAL ONE SHOT TO CELEBRATE THE TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY SINCE HOUSE OF ANUBIS FIRST AIRED-

THE ANUBIS HOUSE - there was something about the building that the residents grew up in that was so enthralling, so entrancing, and really, even when the residents had graduated from the Amun Academy, packed their bags, said their goodbyes to Victor Rodenmaar and heard the pin drop for the final time, all of them had a feeling that the residents wouldn't be able to stay away from the building for too long, despite the danger that they had been subjected to inside. Honestly, it was rather peculiar. Was their inability to let the building go due to the friendship - wait, no - the family that they had made during the time that they lived there? Was it due to the mystery that all of the members, at some point (even if it was very last minute, like Mara Jaffray), contributed in? Or, was it the house calling to them, like the many times it had spoken to the members of Sibuna beforehand? Nobody could be sure.

However, one thing that Nina Martin-turned-Rutter was sure of as her excited eyes rested on the sign that read 'Anubis House' (which was slightly swinging due to the wind): she was home - they were home.

And, releasing the breath that she had unknowingly been holding, the girl from America took a step forward, approaching the big doors that had swung open for her almost exactly ten years ago. Suddenly, like the memories were throwing themselves out of the house towards the woman in order to embrace her in a warm and welcoming hug, Nina Martin recalled everything that had occured during her two year stay at the house (and what she had later learnt occurred during the third year that she hadn't attended).

She was accused of causing another girl's (Joy Mercer's) disappearance.

She had water thrown all over her, courtesy of Patricia Williamson.

She had met a lovely old lady, Sarah Frobisher-Smythe, who gave her an amulet - back then, she had absolutely no idea what the amulet was ever going to lead her to.

She snuck into a very creepy old attic in order to complete a dare and then got locked inside of it causing the housekeeper to come up which resulted in her rushing and hiding from her very strict housekeeper, which led to her finding a secret passage (with the amulet, of course).