SIBUNA.

SIBUNA.
❝let no man, or woman, tear them asunder.

▲▼▲

A COLLECTION OF one-shots in which your favourite anubis house residents (and perhaps some characters from denouement) get up to many different things that range from crying to saving the world to just being their goofy old selves.

DISCLAIMER ALERT: I do not own any of the plot or the characters from the television show, 'House of Anubis'. They belong to Nickelodeon. Although, I do own my own writing and my own characters.

▲▼▲

[01.01.2021]

NOTE: hi! welcome to the one-shot book i decided to create for the characters of hoa! you can make requests on the next chapter and i will write for any character, any ship, and any plot - however, i am uncomfortable writing smut, so my only rule is literally just don't request any sort of plot with sexual themes. i will also do any time frame, so before hoa is set, during hoa, or even after hoa.

in addition to this, there will be some one shots for characters in my jerome fan fiction called denouement, but they won't be present in one shots that aren't about them (you can also request a plot that involves them, if you want - e.g: what if sydney got with damian, mara x damian, sydney x alfie, etc).

and i'm pretty sure that's all i have to say! there is chapter dedicated solely to requests (which is the next chapter) so please request there and i'll get to it when i can. this book isn't going to have an upload schedule, it's just a fun little thing where i'll post when i want, so i hope you enjoy and i love you all so much!

STARTED: 19.11.2020
ENDED: ???

2020ENDED: ???