2 | conversation

Pushing the door open to the 3-A dorms, the chatter from the common room came to a temporary pause, everyone looking over to you momentarily before going back to their own conversations.

You watched as Mei and Momo got up, saying hi to you as you left your bag and shoes in the mudroom, grabbing a couple of notebooks and a few pencils as you sat down next to Mina, catching her off guard and earning a squeal out of her.

"Kori!! Hey, girl! She said, wrapping her arms around your shoulders and earning a giggle out of you, smiling as you wrapped yours around her middle and tucked a foot underneath your leg.

"Acid wash, shut it." You heard a gruff voice say, Bakugou already pissy by the sound of his voice.

"Bakugou, chill out man. Sorry, dude." You heard another voice say, this one new to you. You'd met almost everyone in Class 3-A and B, but he was new. You usually didn't hang around the guys much, they were always training or you were just busy.

"It's all good, uh..?" Turning your eyes to the unknown person as he talked, you caught sight of bright vermillion hair and eyes.

"Ejiro Kirishima, I'm with 3-A." He said, a pointy smile breaking through his porcelain skin, his hair flopping over his eyes slightly before he brushed it out of the way with his hand, reaching it out for yours.

"Y/N Tadakori, I'm in 2-H." You said, shaking his hand once as his hair flopped back in front of his face, surprise and then disappointment taking over his features as he brushed his hair back once again.

"Oh so you're in the support course?" He asked you, seeming like he was genuinely interested in your answer.

"Y-Yeah. It's no biggie though, honestly." You said, sinking a little into the couch at his words, his vermillion eyes fixated on your metallic ones.

"It kinda is, I've heard from Mei that your guy's class is half the size of our's, so you have'ta be a genius or something." He said, making your cheeks flush the color of tomatoes.

"Kirishima, quit with the flattery. I know Kori is totally hot or whatever, but she's off limits!" Mina singsonged beside you, throwing an arm around your shoulder as both of you turned to look at her.

"I-I wasn't flirting!" Kirishima said, exasperated as Bakugou growled beside him, starting to pack up his things, clearly annoyed with the noise and starting for his room.

As Kirishima tried to reason with Bakugou to stay down in the common room, his hair flopped back over his face, once again pulling it back with his free hand as Bakugou flipped everyone off, a sigh escaping the redhead and the blonde that sat beside him as he turned back to his work.

Mina had watched the entire conversation happen in front of her eyes. Kirishima hadn't had a crush on anyone since they were in middle school together, and back then he could barely talk to girls, let alone hold a conversation like he was doing with you right now, so she just sat back and let it happen(until she didn't).

"Hey, do you need a hair tie?" You asked Kirishima, as he hung his head to look at his work, his locks hanging in front of his eyes when he moved his head to look at you.

"Sure!" He said, a smile once again erupting onto his face and his pointed teeth showing.

He grabbed the hair tie when you held it out for him, putting it in between his teeth as he brushed his hair up onto the top of his head. Pulling the hair tie from between his lips, he tied his hair back into a bun, going back to his work like he'd done before, only now he was able to see it.

"Koriiii!" You heard from the kitchen, turning your head from where your notes were to where Ochaco, Momo, and Hagakure stood in the kitchen, Ochaco waving you over as giggles erupted from Hagakure and Momo.