Tease

Sarah had seemed to had gone back into the living room so this seemed like the prefect time to put on your show

Sarah had seemed to had gone back into the living room so this seemed like the prefect time to put on your show. Walking out of the bathroom, you walk into the kitchen and over to the sink. Sarah was sat on the sofa and turned her head around to see what your were doing. Completely ignoring her stares, you continue to get a glass of water with your back turned to her.

Two arms snake their way around your waist and a head wrests itself upon your shoulder. "What are you doing?" Sarah's voice whispers into your ear, causing goosebumps to form over the surface of your skin. "Just getting a drink, what you doing love?" You ask, acting innocent. "Oh I just finished watching my programme, now I'm bored." Sarah replies, starting to leave little kisses on the nape of your neck. "I'm sure you'll find something to do." You say, trying to suppress the smirk forming on your face, as you head to the bedroom.

Before you could get over the the bedroom threshold, Sarah grabbed your sore wrist and spun you around so you were facing her. She then took the glass off water out your hand and placed it on the small table that was outside the bedroom. "What are you doing Sar?" You ask her trying to act confused. "Stop teasing me y/n, it's not funny." Sarah says in a more serious tone. "I don't know what what you're talking about." You say, all innocent and sweet. "Oh you don't do you?" She asks, letting go of your wrist and gently pushing you into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. You shake your head no, trying your hardest to suppress the smirk growing on your face again. "I think you should show me." You say, matching Sarah's serious tone of voice.

Sarah picks you up and her hands cup your ass for support whilst your legs wrap around her waist and your arms wrap around her neck. She carries you over to the bed and throws you down before crawling on top of you. She gently starts kissing her way down your neck, the kisses becoming more rough as she goes further down. "Turn over." She says in a dominant tone. You roll over so you are now on your stomach and Sarah undoes your bra, throwing it onto the floor, she then slides down your already soaked panties before throwing them onto the floor as well. "Roll back over sweetheart." You do exactly as you are told and roll back over onto your back with Sarah looming over you, taking in every inch of your body as though it's the first time she has seen it.

Without warning, she plunges two fingers deep inside you, causing a loud moan to escape through your mouth. Sarah then decides to add another finger, going deeper with every thrust. "Oh f..fuck Sarah!" You moan as you feel your stomach tightening and your orgasm coming closer. Sarah then uses her thumb to circle your clit, causing your pleasure to topple over the edge. "Fuck I'm gonna...cum..mommy." Realising what you had said, you instantly cover your mouth with your hand as though to stop any other things coming out of it. Looking down at Sarah, who was now situated between your thighs and still thrusting her digits into you, you saw that she now had a small smirk on her face. Did she like the fact that you called her mommy? Your thoughts were interrupted by the wave of pleasure that suddenly came crashing down on you but Sarah didn't slow down. "That's it, cum for mommy." So she did like me calling her that, thank god. "Oh..fuckk." You scream as your orgasm ripples through you. Sarah licks up every last bit of your juices and makes her way up to your mouth so she can kiss you and you can taste yourself.

"Are you going to stop teasing me now?" She asks, laying herself down next to you whilst you try and steady your breathing. "Maybe." You reply, smirking slightly. You roll yourself over so you are now straddling Sarah's lap. "What are you doing?" She asks. Instead of answering her, you start to undo her buttons and pull her bottoms and her panties off, discarding them on the floor with your own undergarments. You then climb back onto Sarah and straddle her so that your vaginas are touching and you start to grind against her, slowly at first but as you here a few moans escape Sarah's mouth, you quicken the pace.

Just over 5 minutes later, Sarah is almost at her orgasm. "Y/n...I'm gonna cum..oh fuck..don't stop baby." You feel Sarah's juices trickle out onto you and shortly after, you are a moaning mess..again, as you reach your high. You collapse down onto the bed next to Sarah and she pulls you closer to her so your naked bodies are as close as possible. "That was amazing sweetheart." She manages to say as she catches her breath. "Really? Iv never done that before." You say, now being a little shy and averting your eyes from hers. "Yes of course, Iv never felt as good in my life." She reassures you, lifting your chin up so you are forced to look at her again. You lean up and catch Sarah's lips with your own, kissing her sweetly. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Sarah, so very much."

You both fall asleep, wrapped in each other's arms and there's no place any of you'd rather be right now then here.