A new side of you

Y/N - your name
Y/L/N - your last name

(Your POV)
It was now 9pm. You hadn't had anything to drink yet as Sarah had told you not to. Suddenly, a very drunk boy comes over to you. It was Eric. You and Eric used to go out (before Luke). The break up wasn't bad, he just moved schools for a bit but then moved back. He still kinda likes you though. "Hi y/n." He slurs. You smile at him and say "hi". "You need to have a drink y/n," he continues, "cmon loosen up, one drink won't hurt anything." You give in and decide to poor yourself one glass of wine.

It was now 10:30pm and someone had decided to do shots. You'd already had 2 glasses of wine but you thought a round of shots wouldn't hurt anything so you decided to join in.

One round of shots turned in to 6. It was now 11pm. You were absolutely fucked. You were dancing with your best friend when a wave of heat came over you. You grabbed a bottle of vodka and headed outside to cool down.

Half a bottle of vodka later and it was 11:30pm. You decided to text Sarah to see how she was. You were more than fucked now.

Y/n: hi sar bar ☺️💕💕💕💕💕

Sarah💕: y/n, are you okay sweetie?

Y/n: I gud but I need to tells you someting

Sarah💕: what is it? Your staring to make me worry.

Y/n: I LUV YOU SARAH !!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: MARRY MEEEEEEEE

Y/n: your so fucking hot 😍😍😍😍

Sarah💕: Don't move y/n, text me the address I'm coming for you

Sarah💕: also I told you not to drink 😡😡

You text Sarah the address, put your phone back in to your bag and continue to drink the vodka. 10 minutes later, it started to rain. Everyone else went inside but you just sat on the steps in front of the house. Dreams by Fleetwood Mac started playing so you walked up the window and tapped on it trying to get someone's attention. Y/f/n saw you and opened the window. "What's up babes?" She says. "Can you turn it up a lot so I can hear it out here please." You reply, giving her the puppy dog eyes. She rolls her eyes and finds the remote and turns it up. You walk over to the patch of grass in front of the house and start dancing around in the rain, still drinking the vodka.
"Oh thunder only happens when it's rainin, players only love you when they're playing"
As that verse started to play, you saw headlights pull up next to you and woman come running up to you.

(Sarah's POV)
I pull up to y/n's friends house and see her dancing outside in the rain to Fleetwood Mac. I quickly run out of the car and go to her. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask her. I am so mad at her! I told her not to drink anything! She looks at up me with sadness. "I'm sorry sar bear." She says with her puppy dog eyes. I pull her in to the car and put her seatbelt on. I then walk round to the other side of the car and get in, taking the vodka off of her and putting my own seatbelt on. "Hey I was-" y/n started to say something but seemed to be distracted by something. I follow her gaze and see that she was looking at my partially exposed breast. As I start to drive, y/n suddenly reaches in to my shirt and grabs one of my boobs. I let out a gasp. I didn't mind that she touched me but she was drunk and she didn't know what she was doing and she would probably be embarrassed if she knew what she was did when she was sober. "You can't do that y/n, I'm your teacher." I say, trying not to allow the smile to that is pulling at the corners of my mouth to grow. She slowly takes her hand away. "Why does that matter?" She asks. I didn't know what to say to her. It didn't matter to me but if anyone found out I would loose my job. "I know you like me," she continues, "I see the way you look at me, that's not the way a teacher should look at her student." I was still at a loss for words. I had no answers for her. "I like you too Sarah." She finally says. After pulling in to my driveway, I walk round to help y/n out of the car. She couldn't walk properly so I had to carry her bridal style in to the house. I took her straight upstairs in to my bedroom.

(Your POV)
You were too drunk to even move. You just stood next Sarah's bed, lifeless. You meant what you had said and you were a little bit sad that Sarah hadn't said anything back to you. "Can you take my dress off for me please?" You ask her after your 5th attempt of doing it yourself and failing. Sarah walks over to you and brushes your thighs with her knuckles as she lifts your red dress up from the bottom. Revealing your red lace underwear. Sarah couldn't keep her eyes off of you. "I swear I have to remind you of this everyday Miss Paulson, it's rude to stare." You say before heading over to your bag and putting on an oversized t-shirt. Sarah was already in her pyjamas when she picked you up and when you turned around, she was already in bed. You walked over to her bed and sat on the edge of it. "Sarahhh," you begin, putting your puppy dog eyes back on, "can I please sleep with you in your bed tonight?" You ask her, sticking your bottom lip out. She doesn't say anything, she just rolls her eyes and pulls back the quilt allowing you to get in and when you were, she pulled the quilt back over you. You turn over to face her and stare in to her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "Goodnight Sarah, I love you." You say before closing your eyes, turning over and slightly backing yourself up so you were closer to Sarah's body. "We'll talk in the morning, goodnight." She whispers before snaking her arm around your waist, pulling you closer to her. You hold the hand that is over your waist in yours and fall straight to sleep.