The next morning

Y/N - your name
Y/L/N - your last name

(Your POV)
You woke up to the sound of music downstairs. You a shower and and get ready for the morning.

This was the outfit you decided to wear ^^, with some dark blue Vivienne Westwood shoes

This was the outfit you decided to wear ^^, with some dark blue Vivienne Westwood shoes. You curl your hair and head downstairs still hearing the music. You walk into the kitchen to see Sarah dancing and singing to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. "Billie Jean is not my loverrr." She sang whilst dancing around the kitchen. You clear you throat and Sarah jumps, letting out a slight scream and holding her hand to her chest. She goes over to the speaker and turns the music off. "You scared me y/n!" Sarah says, still a bit shocked from the scare you gave her. "Nice singing...and dancing." You say to her with a small smirk on your face. Sarah walks round the island and propels exams your outfit. "Wow," she says, "you look nice today." You blush and look down. "Well it's not that you don't like every other day, sorry that-" you stop Sarah half way through her sentence, "thank you Sarah." You say smiling at her. She stares at you for a few seconds before saying "Iv made some toast, do you want some?" You think about it for a second, you were hungry and you wanted to stop this whole not eating thing but you just couldn't! "I'm fine thank you, I don't have breakfast." You say finally. Sarah gives you a concerned look before turning eating the toast and leading you to the front of the house and out of the door.

Your school day went okay. Sarah did say that you didn't have to go but if you didn't go then people would start to ask questions. You felt a lot better knowing that Luke wasn't there anymore.

"So what's it like staying with a celebrity?" Your best friend asks you as you walk down the corridor heading to your locker before your last lesson. "It's pretty normal to be honest." You reply, "she's super nice to me and it's not at all awkward, although she is making me sleep in her room which I fucking hate." Your can see your best friend smiling through the corner of your eye. "What's so funny?" You ask her. "Well," she starts, you've always had the absolute biggest crush on her so I thought you'd be happy sharing a room with her?" You give your best friend a scowl before you hear a sweet voice behind you. "That's interesting to know." The voice says. You and y/f/n turn around to see Miss Paulson standing behind you smirking. You instantly feel your cheeks burning red. You wanted nothing more than to shoot yourself at that moment. "Oh my god Miss, I am so sorry!" You didn't know what to say, you were so embarrassed. She didn't say anything, she just looked at you, smiled her gorgeous smile and walked past you before shouting "you've got me last period, don't be late!"

(Sarah's POV)
I can't believe y/n has a crush on me! It's cute. I don't know weather I like her or not. She might not even like me, I might just be her celebrity crush/idol. She might not like me in that way. She had a boyfriend anyways so she might straight. I stop myself from getting distracted by her and head to my classroom to prepare for my last lesson. Although I wanted to so much, I couldn't stop thinking about y/n's outfit. She looked so nice. Oh god I need to stop thinking about this stuff, she's my student for god sake!

(Your POV)
After you finished getting your stuff out of your locker, you headed to Miss Paulsons class. You were still embarrassed that she had heard what your best friend said. You sit at the back of the classroom next to y/f/n. Throughout the lesson, Sarah kept looking over at you and your eyes were glued on her. Y/f/n noticed and kicked the leg of your chair to try and get your attention...she kicked it a bit too hard. You fell straight on to the floor and just laid there giggling whilst y/f/n sat on her chair, struggling to breath from the amount of laughing she was doing. The whole class was now looking at you and laughing, you even saw Miss Paulson let out a small giggle before coming over to you and helping you up.

When the bell rang for the end of the day, you stayed behind whilst everyone else piled out of the classroom. You were sat on one of the desks waiting for Sarah to finish packing her stuff away. "By the way y/n, thank you for distracting my class." Sarah says. "What to you mean?" You ask, confused. "By falling off your chair, it distracted my whole class." Sarah said trying not to laugh. Embarrassment took over you. "Hey! I saw you laughing too." You say defending yourself. Sarah didn't say anything back she just chuckled to herself and lead you out of the classroom and to her car.

Once you were home (you now started calling Sarah's house your home and she loved it), you watched Netflix. You were watching Ratched. Sarah came over to you from the kitchen and saw herself on the TV. "Nope." She immediately said. "Pleaseee Sarah!" You please. She didn't like watching herself but her movies and series were your favourite. Sarah sat down next to you and you turned to her with puppy dog eyes. "Y/n don't give me that look." She says. You stuck out your bottom lip and carry on giving her puppy dog eyes. Sarah rolls her eyes and finally gives in, letting you carry on watching Ratched.

After watching a few episodes, Sarah went into the kitchen and brought back some pasta on a tray. You hadn't told her that you were partially starving yourself. "I'm not hungry." You say trying not to look at the food. Sarah didn't listen to you and placed the bowl of pasta on your lap. You didn't eat it and continued watching the TV. "I said I'm not hungry." "I know what your doing y/n," Sarah begins, "you need to eat something everyday." Your eyes begin to fill up with tears. "I don't mean to sound mean but you if you don't start eating I will have no choice but to send you to a rehab facility." Sarah continues. You didn't want to leave Sarah, you liked it here. She made you feel better about yourself. She was such a nice person. The tears that had formed began to slide down your cheek. You felt Sarah's soft hands wipe the tears away and she carefully pulled you into her arms, trying not to spill the pasta, and kissed your cheek lightly. You pulled away and picked up your fork. You didn't eat all of the pasta but Sarah didn't make you eat anymore.

At around 10:30pm, you and Sarah went upstairs. You got changed into your night dress in the bathroom with the door slightly open and Sarah got changed outside in her room.

(Sarah's POV)
I sat in my bed, under the covers and waited for y/n to come out of the bathroom. A few minutes later, she comes out in her night dress. I slide further down in to the covers and y/n turns off the lights before getting in to her 'bed'. "Goodnight sweetheart." I whisper. All was silent for a minuet before I heard a quiet "goodnight Sarah" come from the side of my bed. I turn over to face the other wall, smiling, and went to sleep.