...Finally Meeting...

A few months after Courtney and Taryn told Donnie and Leo the truth, they finally planned to have them meet their father and brothers up in New York, to be a sort of surprise to them, as well as a surprise for Raph and Mikey, as Splinter was prepping for their arrival. 

One day, Courtney and Taryn had packed a few of their things and a few of their sons things for them all to take while they were there. Leo and Donnie had no idea what their Moms had planned.. 

"So, what's the occasion?" Leo asked. "Yeah, you guys never really spring a trip like this on us, unless their was some big occasion going on." Donnie added on. "You'll see, it's a surprise!~" Courtney replied, as they were all making themselves into the vehicle. "It will take a few hours to get where we're going, why we thought to pack you two enough things to keep yourselves occupied, okay?" Taryn told them. 

After said few hours, they finally arrived in New York city, late at night. "Alright, boys, we're almost here.." Taryn said to Leo and Donnie, looking at them through the rear view mirror, smile on her face. This caught Leo and Donnie's attention, causing them to look out the windows to see where they were, and realizing it was New York. "I-Is this..?" Leo asked, not able to finish, as he was in awe at the city. Donnie, while also in awe finished, " Is this New York city?"

"Yep!" Taryn said, smile on her face. "This was that surprise we told you about!" Courtney added, also smiling. Leo and Donnie just smile looking over at each other for a moment before looking back to the city. "Alright, where did he say to meet at?" Taryn asked Courtney as she was driving, keeping an eye on the road. "Oh, I think he said to meet at an apartment building, remember?" Courtney answered. "Oh, yeah! Where was it again?" Taryn asked. Before Courtney could answer, "Who's 'he'?" Leo and Donnie asked in unison, looking back at their Moms. "That's the other part of your surprise!" Courtney told them, before telling Taryn which way to go. 

As they made their way into the apartment building, they were careful not to let anyone see Leo and Donnie, as they didn't want to cause a commotion. "Alright, I believe we're almost there.." Taryn mumbled. "Here it is!" Courtney said, as they realized they found the apartment. Leo and Donnie just looked at each other, wondering what the heck this was about, and why they had to be dressed nicely for it. Before they could ask, Taryn knocked on the apartment door. The door was then answered by a young African American girl, she looked to be about Leo and Donnie's age. "Oh, is this the O' Neil residence?" Courtney asked, hoping she didn't get the wrong apartment. "Yeah! Are you Courtney and Taryn Long-Steele?" She asked, to which the two nodded. "Come on in! You too, Leo and Donnie!" The young girl said, moving aside to let them in. Leo and Donnie were even more confused now, how did this girl know their names and their Moms? "You must be April, Yoshi told us about you." Courtney said, as they entered the apartment. 

Leo and Donnie then just looked at each other again, before looking back at their Moms. "Who's Yoshi?" They asked in unison. Before Courtney or Taryn could answer, they all saw Raphael, Michelangelo, and Master Splinter enter the room. 

Before Leo and Donnie could ask who they were, Courtney and Taryn then looked at the mutant rat, "Yoshi?" They asked. They knew he had been mutated, they just didn't realize what he had looked like. "Courtney, Taryn! You made it!" He exclaimed. They just chuckled. "You, uh, look like you've gotten alittle shorter since we last saw you." Taryn joked. They joked around for a bit before they realized they hadn't introduced Leo, Donnie, Raph, and Mikey to each other. 

"Oh, you two must be Raphael and Michelangelo!" Taryn said, smile on her face. "And these two must be Leonardo and Donatello.." Splinter said, small smile on his face. 

"Leonardo, Donatello.." (Courtney)

"Raphael, Michelangelo.." (Splinter)

"Meet your brothers.."