𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 🌕 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆"POOSH" the sound of the champagne bottle scaring you making you and Keigo laugh

"POOSH" the sound of the champagne bottle scaring you making you and Keigo laugh. This really was one hell of a year wasn't it. But He made it all better when we first met, He made it worth it. As you were lost in thought, you snapped out of your gaze to really take a good look at your boyfriend.

His golden hair shifting from side to side as he sways his body with you. Humming to the beat of the music and you two embrace each other. You never thought you would find love, ever, but there he was at the park. Your soulmate right in front of you. When both of your eyes locked, you knew, he was it.

As you were thinking of the flashbacks, his voice caught you off guard. was he sniffling? You looked up to see what was wrong as your eyes widened in surprise. He was looking down at you and smiling, tears at the brim of his eyes waiting to fall. "Thank you for staying on this journey with me, Y\N. I love you so much." You smiled sheepishly as his words " I love you too asshole," You leaned up and pressed your lips on his as he held you tighter.

You ran your fingers into his hair and bit his bottom lip. "oh? getting a little spicy are we?" He dragged his hands along the frame of your body and reached towards your ass, "Only for you." Your lips locked with each others once more as the alarm went off, It was officially New Years. You smiled, " Happy New Years, Bird boy" "Happy New Years, Dove." He chuckled.

You grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. "Now let's cut the cake ! I'm starving.' You squealed excitedly. 'If your starving don't you think you should eat some real food? I can order KFC" he smirked. " nope ! cake timee !" HE smiled at your cute gesture and went along to help you cut the cake. "Happy New Years, Dove"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
i made this chapter on new years on 2021. I can't believe i've been at this fanfic for so long im so grateful for all of you guys who enjoy it i love each and every one of you guys !! :)

 I can't believe i've been at this fanfic for so long im so grateful for all of you guys who enjoy it i love each and every one of you guys !! :)