:|Chapter 1|:

It was Christmas eve and Tommy was just doing his daily routine. Wait for dream, ready to throw his armor in a pit. But dream wasn't the one to arive first, this time it was ghostbur. He floated his way over toward Tommy and did what he does asked Tommy about his day.

:Tommy's pov-

Ghostbur has  just arrived, weird its always dream first. Anyways back to ghostbur, he had asked me about my day "Im fine ghostbur, just waiting for dream to show up."  'oh ok' was all ghostbur said before heading to the barrels.

It was about 9:00am. Ya Ya most of yo  guys are probably like 'Thats really early for you to wake up', well the reason for it being so early is i dont really care to sleep. After me being exiled i woukd cry myself to sleep thinking about what Tubbo said to me. Its like it was constantly playing on repeat all day and all night. Now i just think about it and take it as a sign of people didnt really care about me cause not even one person visited me, besides ghostbur but he goes back and forth from L'manburg and back to Logstedshire. When he does that sometimes he stays more than two to three days and sometimes a week.

Dream visits me everyday, he thinks i don't know his mind games, but what he doesn't know is I've already been manipulated before and i can tell when and what's happening. But Dream didn't know this which was a advantage for me. Well Dream showed up just now and we did the regular, throw armor in pit i blow it up and we do something but little does he knows ive got something planed out.

Ghostbur wanted to go to L'manburg. "hey ghostbur?" 'yes tommy?' "you can go to L'manburg if you would like" Ghostbur looked at me and then back toward the nether. 'but wouldn't thhat make you alone with dream?' ghostbur new i didn't like to be with dream by myself but i could tell how bad ghostbur wanted to go. "Its ok ghostbur, ill be fine on my own you go have fun" he looked so happy as he started walking off he turned around one more time 'are you sure your ok by  yourself?' hes always worrying so much "im fine don't worry ill see you when you come back ghostbur" ghostbur nodded his head and stepped through the portal.

As ghostbur left i was feeling tired, i guess not sleeping got to me because when i laid down i instantly went asleep. I forgot about dream, i forgot about the words they all said to me, i forgot about tubbo.....

.

.

.

The plan starts tommorow.