|Chapter 4:

|Ghostbur's pov:

hmm where else could i take toast?..... "hey ghostbur...?" 'hm, oh yes toast?' "could we maybe..umm...talk to them..?" i turned my head to see who he was talking about, it was karl and Quackity. 'oh sure but first you need to learn how to be visible'

|Toast pov:

Be visible? "um how do i do that exactly?"

[time skip]

|Toast pov:

'there we go toast you got the hang of it now' "thank you...ghostbur.."
'no problem toast, now wanna surprise your friends?' my friends..?

|Third pov:

Before hand ghostbur told Toast to stay invisible until introduced. Karl was the first to spot ghostbur walking or more floating toward them. "HEY GHOSTBUR" toast wasn't expecting that so he flinched at the outburst, they couldn't see though.  'hey karl, hey quackity!'

|Toast pov:

I don't know what the felling is called ,i think nervous?  i don't quite remember.... I heard wilbur start talking about me though he was using my alive name 'tommy', i didn't really like it but i new he was trying to inform on what happened to me.

'And i wanna introduce you to someone, hes name is toast'

Well time to show myself, just concentrate. They both have questionable looking faces on. What if they don't like me?

'its ok toast, they won't do anything bad i promise, right guys?'

They both look confused but nod there heads anyways.

"....hi...."

|Third pov:

Shock...that was there expressions, just the look of shock and then there where tears from karl.  Karl was asking himself so many question's, how he didn't see this coming and how this shouldn't have happened like this, how it wasn't supposed to happen like this. Quackity...well he felt guilty, like he could and should've done something to help tommy but, he didn't. On the other hand toast was having a problem, not a bad problem. He's memory was fuzzy but he remembers these two people. Though the process for this isn't the great,  if toast remembers something its like black figures with alive him,  and then the black figures get filled with the person he rembers.

|Toast pov:

I can remember these two people a little bit, its not much but i know there name and that there fiances with another person but i don't know who the other person is yet...

.

.

.

.

Sorry again that there short, im trying to come up with more things but my mind keeps going blank.

Have a great day you muffin heads <3