:|Chapter 2|:

Tommy's pov:

I woke up around 9:25-30 and decided to put the plan into operation. If you haven't figured it out yet its basically my suicide plan, i get to escape this dreadful world. I took the important things i had into my ender chest, but one thing. what was that one thing i didn't put in my ender chest? just my compus that ghostbur made me. it basically points me toward the direction of tubbo at all times, well......that's what ghostbur told me.

As i was heading to the nether portal i was making sure i wasn't being watched, incase dream decided to come early today most likely no but that man is full of surprises. Anyways im now going through the nether portal, no one should be up at this time or even in the nether but i just wanted to make sure so i looked around before going to the area i wanted.

When im at the spot i take a step forward to look at the lava below me seeing where i was jumping not that it mattered as long as i was going to die i was ok wherever i landed. As im looking forward i start walking backwards at the other end and take a running start toward the lava and jump off the cliff.

i finally hit the lava and it burns. I can feel the lava surrounding and burning my body. It goes in my mouth and nose and i feel the stinging sensation of the lava. It hurts but its alright everyone can be happy now....right?

Yes they will, ghostbur can finally be with L'manburg and wont have to worry about me no more, l'manburg doesn't have to worry about me starting things, and dream doesn't have to worry about visiting me anymore....everyone can be happy...

-third person pov-  

Back in logstedshire ghostbur had came back from his trip to l'manburg but he didn't fine tommy anywhere. But ghostbur was determined to find tommy. As ghostbur left it was about 45min later until dream showed up. While he was wondering where tommy was he noticed something, nothing had been takin with him it was exactly the same like yesterday. Dream had a little idea of where tommy was but he new he was to late to stop him.

Back with tommy he was still in the nether invisible to the living not that anyone was there but he was still visible to the dead. Ghostbur saw his little brother sitting on the ledge swinging his legs with a smile but yet crying? It was hard for wilbur to discribe. He sat on the side of tommy and just looked at his now dead younger brother, a million thoughts where going through ghostbur's head 'what would dad think, what about techno, and tubbo?' Tommy looked at ghostbur and saw he was crying?

Tommy's pov-

I looked to my side and noticed ghostbur crying? i asked him "why are you crying?" he just looked at me like i was crazy he looked mad but didn't scream or anything. 'tommy why?' i just stared at him then down at the lava below are feet. I think he got the hint because right after he hugged me. He took my hand and guided me toward a portal? Hmm i don't remember this.

As we entered the portal i saw a beautiful christmas tree.

I wanna know if this is good or not, again im not good with this kind of stuff so if u liked it thumbs up in comments if not thumbs down, im trying to think of what else to write but i got something in mind. bye for now