The Heat

Every since the war ended and the bots decided to stay with him cade has notice some changes and some loud noises durning the night so cade like any curious inventor decided to ask what the hell was going on so he went to drift " its our heat cycles " he spoke before leaving . cade groaned waking up do to another loud bang of metal and sighed before getting up and dressed he headed out to the field away from the loud noises and went to his spot he smiled sitting down looking up and hummed in peace.

optimus groaned as he sat in the barn his heat making his platting crawl he growled before walking out to the cool air only to freeze as he saw cade his spark leapt as he watch the man look up at the stars to optimus he was beautiful the moon hit ...

optimus groaned as he sat in the barn his heat making his platting crawl he growled before walking out to the cool air only to freeze as he saw cade his spark leapt as he watch the man look up at the stars to optimus he was beautiful the moon hit cade skin and made look like the rarist of cyrstals he purred and walked forward intending to take and claim his human . Bumblebee saw this and drove grabbing cade and took off with him . cade yelped and gasped grabbing onto bee wheel " bee what the fuck " he exclaimed " boss bot Mating ...season ' he spoke . cade turned hearing a loud snarl and gapped seeing optimus chassing after them " bee is he after you or me ' he asked . bee clicked " you hoss ' . cade gapped and flushed a bit at the image of optimus himself " whats so about it " he asked . bee whirled takening a sharp turn " prime breed... harder then .. others " he spoke . cade gulped not on fear but in excitment ' um bee i think you can stop ' he spoke . bee whirled " no can do " . cade groaned and laid back . optimus snarled chasing after bee as he took his cade his human ' BUMBLEBEE!!!" he snarled as he jumped cutting the scout off " give him to me " he growled optics pink . cade gapped as bee came to  a stop he looked at optimus and shivered " bee its okay " he spoke and hopped out and smiled at optimus " hey old wreck turn down the angry eyes bee was trying to protect me your alittle huge big guy " he spoke and walked a bit closer he watched as bee turned and whirled " good luck in the morning cade " . cade glared at him before smiling only to gasp as his back met the dirt he chuckled " Prime ' he spoke then moaned as the mech began to grind against him " fuck i didn't know you could shrink big guy Ahh " he panted feeling himself harden more . optimus chuckled at cade " all cybertronians can cade ~' he spoke before ripping the mans clothes off " and you cade yeager are mine ~" he growled. cade gasped and yelled out his voice echoing " AhHH AHHH OPTIMUS FUCK~" . the next morning cade woke sore but content he blinked his eyes opne with a groan and shivered feeling fluids still leaking out of him he looked " good morning cade ~" cade hummed and stretch with a tiny wince " hmm good morning optimus " he spoke with a chuckle " we heading home " he asked . optimus chuckled " of course we need to shower " he purred tightening the seat belt . cade listen the gulped " ohh boy Ahhh " the nex thing cade new cables where thrusting deep into him as they drove home.